DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Ok DD I gotta ask what is the joke about the T SHIRTS? [/img]

You never heard the phrase "Been there done that got the tshirt?"
Old 06-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Ditto. Tod, you go to the local cruise to do a few passes & ya pay the 25.00 to sign up & you get a T-shirt. You buy a bunch of parts @ summit or X place & you get a T-shirt. You become a belligerent alcoholic, go to jail, loose everything you have & you get a T-Shirt. Or maybe you get approached in the grocery store waiting to pay & someone asks you: "Hows your day", "I have a awesome buisness opportunity for you", it's called "Amway" & you say: you are asking the WRONG GUY; I already got the T-Shirt. The T-Shirt is a badge of honor.... it is an earned entitlement... you now carry the T-Shirt because you gave up something you love for a financial commitment... your T-Shirt represents PAIN.... it should be Black. You earned that shirt when you watched the Nova go down the road on a trailer for the last time brutha. I feel your pain.... we all feel your pain... because we have the T-shirt.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I have a t-shirt that says "been there done that"!

Tod its good to see you back :!:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-21-2013, 06:53 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Yes guys I do think the show is crap. I bet I can climb to #1 in one night. The only thing is betting for a couple hundred dollars is bs. I have been street racing and grudge racing for over 30 years and still love to be in the middle of it all. I don't street racing anymore, do it all at the track.

Juice would you be interested in running your car at a grudge feast. I've been wanting to ride that way and try some of these guys. I have some guys with big money and sure if they see your car they would have no problem betting on it. I bet if some of the guys on here were to come we would have a hell of a good time.

Robert
Old 06-22-2013, 05:33 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by wazup
Yes guys I do think the show is crap. I bet I can climb to #1 in one night. The only thing is betting for a couple hundred dollars is bs. I have been street racing and grudge racing for over 30 years and still love to be in the middle of it all. I don't street racing anymore, do it all at the track.

Juice would you be interested in running your car at a grudge feast. I've been wanting to ride that way and try some of these guys. I have some guys with big money and sure if they see your car they would have no problem betting on it. I bet if some of the guys on here were to come we would have a hell of a good time.

Robert
wazup never ran in a official grudge feast.. everyone local always knew the car so locking a race local was Out..always ran it in 10.5 races (Steel roof, Qtrs and stock firewall ) way before EXTREME OUTLAW 10.5 everyone knew what the car ran so you know how that goes..

I would LOVE to tell you HECK YA but being 110% honest I am on the back 9 with this 4 second Outlaw racing..Many can tell you on here the family has taken the priority over racing..such as Little League baseball at the "Y". Mattter of fact we still playing in the regional tournament in lower state..

So rather than sit here and make someone believe I am ready to grudge race would be very mis-leding...I have all the stuff right here in the trailer but just not "A" gaming it right now in racing...I will roll it out in the fall when it cools off here in SC to keep bugs away....

Also I been wanting to sell the House for 3 yrs Wife hasn't agreed...but today after seeing some homes in the lower state she has conceded..So I am gonna try and get this bad boy on the market and see if it will sell..another TIME consuming project...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-22-2013, 08:47 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

That's cool, I know how it is when everyone knows your car. I still have people talking about a vette I had back in 2000. I grudge raced it all over fla and won a lot with a partner of mine, after running it all over the place could not get a race with out giving up a ton so we sold it in 2001.

I know family comes first and it sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I just thought I would ask. I will hit you up if I make it up that way and see if you have any time and maybe come out and watch.

I hope everything goes well with all your plans.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

WELL GOODY....Last night Farm Truck and his Asian buddy had a birthday party for their dog. :roll:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -