jrsrodshop Update

Old 10-04-2007, 09:39 AM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Default jrsrodshop Update

After 5 months he emails me this so I send him the address and you guessed it 3 weeks later nothing. The only reason I think he even sent this was because the same day he posted up 5 new adds and thought I would bring up this crap again that his car he traded with me did not have several parts listed(ie disc rear brakes play back tach pro built LOL paper work for an apraisel for 24000 box of reciets and few extra parts and the fact the 4 link snapped right in front of me and he said he would pay for all the cost to fix it ect I could go on). eather way he owes me 400 cash still 6 months later but yet has over 7 cars on here for sale.

I was done with it and even told him I new I would never get the money but to email me this and than never send it again......thats the type of guy you want to stay away from!!!!!!!! This was what he sent word for word and than I emailed him a week ago and even asked him why he would send this email and than never send the cash.....YUP NO REPLY

GUY I AM DONE FIGHTING, YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT,YOU ARE NOT THE MOST HONEST MAN EITHER. YOU STREACH THINGS WHEN YOU ARE MAD. BUT I WANT TO PAY YOU NOW AND FINISH MY END OF THE DEAL AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AFTER THAT. WHAT IS THE ADDRESS YOU WANT THE OTHER EXTRA $400 SENT TO AND DON'T GET SMART GIVE US THE ADDRESS AND I WILL MAKE SURE BUDDY SENDS IT TO YOU. I AM LEAVING AGAIN IN THE MORNING BUT WILL BE SURE TO HAVE HIM SEND THE MONEY AS SOON AS WE GET THE ADDRESS. EMAIL IT AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS SO WE CAN FINISH WITH THIS.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:41 AM
RickLusby
SHOW GUEST

LOL SEEMS I HAD THE SAME DEALING WITH RUDY AKA JRSRODSHOP..HE PUTS HIS SELF OFF TO BE AN HONEST MAN WHAT A JOKE!!!!!$I WAS SHORTED $500.00 ON THIS END AND WINDOW TRIM FOR LAXAN WINDOW...SEEMS HE HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING RID OF MY 1968 CAMARO...I AGREE STAY AWAY FOR THIS MAN!!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 11:03 AM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Your the 3rd Ive heard from that got it from him but the funny thing was I was over it and than he emails me and wants to pay up several months later just so he could post up his 10 adds in hopes I would not say anything.......

I want my $400.00 RUDY.... JRSRODSHOP......
Old 10-07-2007, 11:47 AM
jrsrodshop
SHOW GUEST

Default JRSRODSHOP NO SCAMMER,RIP OFF JUST BETTER BUISSNESS MAKER

TODAY IS OCTOBER 7 2007 I AM NO SCAMMER I DID NOT RIP ANYONE OFF. I WILL TELL MY SIDE OF BOTH DEALS THEN YOU DECIDE. ON FIRST DEAL GUY FROM SANANGELO TX. CONTACTED ME ABOUT A TRADE WE CAME TO A AGREMENT TRADING MY CAR FOR HIS AND I BELIEVE IT WAS $ 5000 AND THEN I WOULD EVEN DO THE DELIVERY OF OVER 1000 MILES FOR FREE AND I TRUSTED HIM I DID THIS WITH NO DEPOSIT BEFORE I LEFT.WHEN I GOT THERE WE MET AND STARTED TO UNLOAD THE MY CAR A WELD BROKE ON THE 4 LIK TO THE REAR END WE TALKED AND DECIDED THAT 4500 WOULD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO GET IT REWELDED. WE CTOOKM THE $500 OFF AND COMPLETED THE DEAL THE NEXT DAY WHILE I WAS DRIVING HOME GUY CALLED AND TOLD ME HE HAD A FRIEND WHO OWNED A RACING CHASSIS SHOP WHO WOULD FIX THE CAR BUT WANTED TO TAKE BOTH SIDEDS OFF AND IT WOULD COST $900 SO HE WANTED ME TO PAY FOR IT HE SEAMED NICE SO I AGREEDED I WOULD SEND HIM ANOTHER $400 AND THE PAPERWORK I HAD FOREGOT TO BRING HIM.I AM NOW FIXING THE OTHER SIDE WHERE NOTHING WAS WRONG BUT HIS FRIEND WANTED TO CHANGE IT.SO I DID NOT RIP ANY OFF I AM GUILTY OF NOT GETTING THE MONEY TO HIM YET SO IN THE MEAN TIME HE EMAILS ME AND WE START FIGHTING CUSSING AND GOING AFTER EACH OTHER. NOW I WAS WRONG FOR NOT MAKING SURE THAT THE MONEY GOT HIM I AM VERY BUSY I OWN AND OPPERATE 9 DIFFERENT BUISSNESS AND I PASSED IT ON TO SOMEONE IN MY ORGINISATION TO GET IT SENT TO HIM AND YES I HAVE TOLD HIM I WOULD BE SURE IT WAS SENT AND I HAVE DROPPED THE BALL AND I DO HAVE SOME INTERNAL PROBLEMS THAT ARE MY PROBLEM BUT I WAS NICE AND AGREEDED TO GIVE MORE MONEY TO GUY AFTER THE TRADE WAS DONE AND I STARTED HOME FROM A FINISHED TRIP. NO ONE MADE HIM TRADE NO TWISTED HIS ARM TO DO THIS DEAL BOTH OF OUR CARS WERE NICE AND WE BOTH AGREEDED TO FINISH THAT TRANSACTION AS MEN NOT KIDS WHO HAD TO ASK FOR PERMISSION. SO HERE I AM WITH GOOD INTENTIONS TO SEND BOTH TX AND FL THERE MONEY IN THE MORNING. NOW THE FLORDIA WENT ABOUT THE SAME I TRADED 2 CARS FOR MY 2 CARS AND I BELIEVE $1000 WENT TO RICK AND $500 TO RICKS FRIEND BEAR AND WE HAD LOST THE LEXAN DURING A RUN AT THE SUPER CHEVY SHOW.WHEN I GOT TO FLORDIA THE BACK GLASS BLEW OUT OF ONE OF THE CARS I PAYED RICK A EXTRA $200 DOLLARS TO REPAIR. ME AND RICK UNLOADED MY CARS AND LOADED HIS CARS THEN WE COMPLETED THE MONEY TRANSACTION I PAYED $2000 PLUS $200 WE THEN COUNTED AND COMPLETED THE DEAL. I LEFT TO COME BACK HOME AND IN THE MORNING RICK CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE WAS SUSPOSE TO HAVE GOT $500 MORE FOR HIS BUDDY BEAR'S CAR AND WOULD I GIVE IT TO HIM OR HE WOULD HAVE TO GIVE $500 OF HIS MONEY TO BEAR. I AGREEDED AND THE SAME AS GUY IN TX, I HAVE BEEN BUSY ON THE ROAD OR GONE OUT OF STATE WORKING. NOW I BELIEVE BOTH OF THESE MEN ARE GREAT PEOPLE BUT SO AM I, I JUST WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK 364 DAYS A YEAR AND I KNOW ITS NOT RIGHT BUT THIS $500 AND $400 I WAS TO SEND THESE MEN WAS NOT MY TOP PRIORTY, BUT I DID SAY I WOULD " GIVE THEM MORE MONEY AFTER THE DEAL WAS DONE " DOSE NOT MAKE ME A RIP OFF OR A SCAMMER? MAYBE I CAME OUT BETTER ON THE DEALS OR MAYBE I DID NOT, BUT I AM A MAN WHO DEALS TO MAKE MONEY WIN OR LOSEI GO ON. SO YOU DECIDE AM I A SCAMMER OR RIP OFF OR A GOOD NEGOTIATOR FOR MY DEALS WHO LACKS IN GETTING EXTRA MONEY TO MEN WHO I HAVE DEALT WITH AFTER A DEAL IS DONE THEN WANT MORE MONEY AFTER THE SWAP HAS BEEN MADE AND COMPLETED. I AM PLANNING TO GO TO THE BANK AND BANK WIRING OR OVER NIGHTING THE MONEY TO BOTH OF THEM SO NO ONE HAS ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT, BUT SCAMMER I AM NOT, BETTER BUISNESS MAN THAN AT LEAST THESE TWO IT LOOKS LIKE IT.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:20 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

First you only gave me 300 back that night and you said you would pay for the rest and find out what it would cost let you know and you will make it right. It was 12-1 in the morning I could not get it looked at then so yes I had to call you the next day.

Second The total bill was 900 and I said if you just paid 400 more for a total off 700 that would be fine because the extra 200 was for stuff I wanted and not stuff to repair the part that broke.

Third after 6 months and no money and you say Im not a priority....How about finishing one deal before you move onto the next that you would not have this problem.

Last why email me and say YOU WILL MAKE SURE IT GOES OUT for the 10th time and it never does if thats not bs I dont know what is BUT YOU ALL HEARD IT I will get my money and if I do I will say he sent it but if I dont I will also let you all know!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ANYONE tell me Im out of line for being pissed about this????? 6 Months and Im not a priority but he has well over 10 new cars since than and I did send you a 1000 dollar dep and he did not pick it up so I could have really screwed him but I picked it up for him and brought it to the deal so dont say you did not have a dep I was nice enough and honest enough to go get it back and bring it.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:57 PM
jrsrodshop
SHOW GUEST

Guy you are right it was $300 i gave you back that night we both agreeded on that number along with the $200 for the westren union fee so a total of $500 that night. did you forget the $1000 your wife went and picked back up. i had not had a chance to go get it from westren union so you and your wife took it upon yourself and went and got my deposit back out from westren union, and when i went to get it, it was not there so i called you. we both knew you had picked the money up from westren union before i left to deliver to you. do you think if i was trying to rip you off i would have come over 1000 miles with no deposit. as of right now you still have not sent me your banking info so if i do not get a email before morning you will not get a bank wire, and now i remember why you were not my top priority you try to make yourself as such a honest and nice man you are misleading and minipulating person boy you talk so different when you have watchers.you will have your money tomorrow if you send the email. Guy be a big boy and live with you decissions on your deals do not ask for more after you inspect and complete a deal then feel you want more after its been finished. now as far as rick from ocala florida i am sorry for your wait thats on me. As far as finishing one deal before going on to the next, Guy i buy and sell more cars in one week than you do in a year but i will try not to let any more deals where something needs to be sent go past a week before it goes out.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:02 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

DUDE you a so full of it on the Western Union...... You told me to go and get it back because you did not get a chance to stop...... and did you get all your money as promised cash in hand yes you did STOP LYING DUDE AND JUST PAY YOUR DEBT.........

Just keep trying to prove a case for yourself I dont care....You dont have to make shit up you are the one that brought the whole thing back up I stopped emailing you a long time ago YOUWANTED TO MAKE GOOD ON IT REMEMBER I posted just what you wrote and I gave you my address and still nothing.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:05 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Im editing my post. I just called him on the phone he says he will send it. We will see and if he does than I will for sure say he made good on what WE agreed that night.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:23 PM
gdmii
MASTER BUILDER

I'm glad the scammer forum is working and getting guys to make good on their agreements. But can't you guys work out these logistics by email and/or phone and just post the final results??? This back and forth stuff gets old after a while.

George
Old 10-08-2007, 06:23 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ditto !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -