First Time In 5 years??

Old 01-06-2019, 07:22 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Well, here I am again. Had a "nibble" from a guy in Alabama before Christmas and I let the ad run out just before then and told the guy that the car was still for sale but the ad wouldn't be back up until after the first of the year.

Put it back up a few days ago and got a hit from a guy in New Mexico? Dayumnit! Where are all the buyers on the East coast?? Ennywho, he's requested more pictures so I'll check with him to see what else he wants to look at.

Wish me luck ............................again!
Old 01-27-2019, 04:16 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Good luck again.
Old 03-18-2019, 03:46 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Humm, guy in Alabama called me again two weeks ago. We talked for about half an hour and he wanted pics of the trailer. So I told him to send me an Email again so I'd have his address and I never heard back from him either?? DYUMNIT? I must be doing something wrong cuz that's about 4 guys that have "seemed" like they were potential buyers but turned out to just be tire kickers. It's almost been a year now since I first advertised it on here and NO ONE has even made me a counter offer on it?

Ennywho, I've got a couple of things I'm going to do to the car and then try to get it back on RJ in mid April.
Old 12-05-2021, 10:31 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Here I am again guys. The Studebaker is back up on RJ............AGAIN! And believe it or not, that car is pretty much still sitting the same spot it was in when I was trying to sell it before. I did put some fresh gas in it and fired it up back in September so it's ready to go to someone else's shop but the car hasn't been driven in probably 3 or 4 years now. Just hope I can find it a new home soon!

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!
Old 02-07-2022, 05:36 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Well, I'm back to report (with mixed emotions) that the Studebaker appears to be headed to a new home down in North Carolina. The buyer was here Saturday and we went over some things he was concerned about and after that I signed the titles for the car and the trailer and he paid me in CASH! He's suppose to come back this coming weekend with two pickup trucks, one to haul stuff and tow the trailer and the other just to haul the other stuff I'm giving him with the car.

It's been a long road since I finished it and started driving it back around 1991/92 and I have many fond memories that I'll likely carry with me to my grave.

Having said that, I guess you guys probably won't see me in here any more.

Thanks!!
Old 08-11-2023, 08:28 AM
annamarks
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

As much as I hate to say it this forum is not what it used to be thats for sure

Last edited by annamarks; 08-11-2023 at 08:57 AM.