BBC Procomp heads

Old 02-04-2010, 06:22 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

We have done a lot of these heads we also get them bare and put good parts in them and have never had a problem with them Now I'm not telling you that they are the best head out there if so you couldn't buy them for the price they are .
But on the same hand if a shop checks them and put's good parts in them they are worth the money .
also it depends on what you are trying to do with them like anything else build them and use them for what they are intended for .

They will work fine for the street and mild race engine's as long as you use good parts in them.

That's just my opinion of course and i have sold plenty of them with no issue's
Old 02-04-2010, 09:15 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

We have had no problems yet. I think they are a good deal for the price. I would never buy them complete as I want to know what is in them for sure. The castings seem fine and are stronger than the stock bbc alum heads in the rocker boss, but I would'nt get crazy on spring pressure. We port them a little and they seem to flow ok. IMO they are worth the money.