beast477

Old 09-01-2009, 05:44 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

thats good to hear beast......i'm back to playing and sperated myself from the drama..

maybe i will give bracket racing a try ?. just don't know much about it.....

also thought about some index racing but My nova is too fast for the 5.99 class and too Slow for the 4.70 index Heads up ( unless i lean on her with two stages)....don't want to do that everytime either.....so what do i do with it ?
Old 09-01-2009, 06:14 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I'd just try Bracket Racing with it. Since you will probably be one of if not thee fastest car in the class you will be chasing. Which I like doing, it gives you an edge I think. It messes with the other guys head: He knows he has to cut a good light without oops, going RED, and you WIN and you will be coming on him so hard he will have a hard time driving the stripe.

Oh the fun you could have with people. :twisted:
Old 09-17-2009, 02:42 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

One of Our Own...a Reistered Goldseller with Past Honor payments...

awesome Job !!!!!!!!...let the recored speak..

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/5...T-DVX-400.html

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-17-2009, 05:19 PM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by bjuice
thats good to hear beast......i'm back to playing and sperated myself from the drama..

also thought about some index racing but My nova is too fast for the 5.99 class and too Slow for the 4.70 index Heads up ( unless i lean on her with two stages)....don't want to do that everytime either.....so what do i do with it ?
I'll tell you what to do with it, trade for mine even :lol: :lol: and I will worry about leaning on her with two stages. 8)

All kidding aside, I think that is one of the best looking cars I have seen. Good job.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:35 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by chrisr
Originally Posted by bjuice

I'll tell you what to do with it, trade for mine even :lol: :lol: and I will worry about leaning on her with two stages. 8)

All kidding aside, I think that is one of the best looking cars I have seen. Good job.
thank you !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "