sloans transmissions

Old 07-24-2008, 01:56 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Default sloans transmissions

Anybody deal with Sloan's transmissions???? Let me know !!1They seem ok to me so far! David.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:50 PM
performanceengin
JUNIOR BUILDER

i bought my jw case and short planetarys from jim. he is a super guy to deal with and will take the time to answer any questions you might have.. i will continue to deal with sloan,s as long as i need anything.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:04 AM
Benningtonr
SHOW GUEST

I called him yesterday, didn't buy anything. He was very friendly and honest with me.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:36 PM
dragboy70
SHOW GUEST

i'd like to explain my deal, we sold our drag car which was a high 5's in the eight, these people started sending us mail the motor blew up, the trans was junk converter wrong, bolts were loose everwhere, tires no good bad battery & on&0n, i find out these people have their freinds do all the work on this great car, but they keep blameing us. very weird. 70 :shock:
Old 09-18-2008, 01:33 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

sloans does great work, lots of references on their website. Bob has been building glides since the beginning of time and can do it in his sleep!