TAKING BETS !! WHATS IT GONNA RUN ????????

Old 05-21-2010, 10:14 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

the most the recall shows is 7150 but he does go a little past the 1\8th. the heads are no port work done rec ports. with 2.25 and 1.88. he only leaves at 4200 and shifts at 6700
Old 05-22-2010, 07:26 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Running alcohol it will pick up as you build heat in the motor if you are not keeping it consistent, or slicks could be coming in. How quick were you lapping the car? Also where were you running it? Mo-Kan or Tulsa? If it was Tulsa I wish I would have been out there to see it run. They're having a two day race next weekend. I'm going to run Saturday. I was close on the MPH, keep making laps you're about to get it down to my prediction LOL. Hove fun with it. I think you will find the sweet spot.

Curtis
Old 05-22-2010, 01:24 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

ooh i hear ya,, yep we were at tulsa. not really hot lapping it, just playing, may put a lean out valve under the carb to get the heat up to the same every time, but next saturday we are gonna run in the Show at Tulsa..SEE ya there, you know what our dragster looks like,, come on by and say. Hi.. see ya Ray
Old 05-22-2010, 02:26 PM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

I will most definitely look you up.

Curtis