NV MAY I HAVE A WORD WITH YOU IN PRIVATE?????

Old 01-17-2010, 05:24 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Blown You are certianly entitled to your opinion. We can leave it at that.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:42 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well i am only going to post one time, I have been avoiding the forum because of NV , I don't feel like i did anything wrong, All i said was that ''His kid's are smarter than he is they know when to shutup'' that's it, I did not talk bad about them in no way shape or form :!: :!: He did however if you go back and read bring my deceased mother into it, No i didn't like it, To be honest if i were close to him at the time, Well let's just say he would have never said anything again period :!: :!: Alot of you know me and i have never talked about anyone's family :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-17-2010, 06:00 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Well i am only going to post one time, I have been avoiding the forum because of NV , I don't feel like i did anything wrong, All i said was that ''His kid's are smarter than he is they know when to shutup'' that's it, I did not talk bad about them in no way shape or form :!: :!: He did however if you go back and read bring my deceased mother into it, No i didn't like it, To be honest if i were close to him at the time, Well let's just say he would have never said anything again period :!: :!: Alot of you know me and i have never talked about anyone's family :!: :!:

Man get your facts straight. Like father like son is exactly what you posted. And once again I did not say a word about your mother.You stated I was related to a certian poster. And I remembered that the poster made a comment about someones decased mother.And since you wanted to bring family into it you might be a better canidate for a relative to that poster. The only thing I got wrong was who the poster was talking to at the time.Go back and read it. Like I said you are just trying to justify what you said. And to be honest with you I crinch everytime I see your name.And my wish was the same as yours that night. We can leave it at that.

JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH
Old 01-17-2010, 06:12 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes i have to agree with you, You and your kids have the same mental status, You know the saying ''Like Father Like Son'' don't you Well now wait a minute their smarter than you they do know when to shut up You have got to be related to Jason ''Littlerod'' You just keep rambeling on & on & on

Old 01-17-2010, 07:26 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

[quote="dragonmaster093"]Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes i have to agree with you, You and your kids have the same mental status, You know the saying ''Like Father Like Son'' don't you Well now wait a minute their smarter than you they do know when to shut up You have got to be related to Jason ''Littlerod'' You just keep rambeling on & on & on

Thanks for bringing that back up. But I know what was said by Mopar.I'll bet if that was posted about the little angel in your profile you would have something to say about it. And then if I turned around and brag about it like Mopar did. ( I told you I could be a bigger prick than you ever thought to be).You would really be pissed. I also bet you would have something to say if I posted to you what you posted to me (I was still sucking on my moma TEETE.) (And that someone else must have sliped in on me and fathered my child.)But dont worry,I would never say those things about anybody.Its stupid,childish and very low life. Like I told you before everything I said about Mopar applies to you to.
Now lets leave it at that.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:31 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Cute. At least I know you read it twice.

And I'll answer before you ask. I tried to quit RJ. Even called to ask how.They said since I was paid for the year,I would have to wait till my subscription expired. So might as well get my monies worth

BTW Thats copy and paste not cut and paste. If I can help you with anything else let me know.

thats funny you say that you asked RJ about cancelling you account, thats just another lie, you can cancel your account at any time! Oh wait, you have cancelled your account, interesting, dont let the door hit you in the azz on the way out! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-21-2010, 11:27 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Nope. Just not playing your games anymore.Better things to do.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nvmyvettes
Nope. Just not playing your games anymore.Better things to do.
but you still keep coming back... :lol:

Old 02-03-2010, 07:29 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I just can't let this one slide to far down, back to the top for you!! :twisted: