Who's Who???

Old 09-22-2008, 06:51 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:? :? For year's try one :!: :!: And no i am not starting round three i wasn't the one cursing on here :!: :roll: :roll:
Old 09-22-2008, 07:01 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default setting the record straight

i have been on this Site since 2003 and have devoted thousands of man hours trying to make the forum a good place for all visitors and Members.

Davebat hasn't proved anything to the staff here on the forum. All the man has proved is that a wireless internet can share the same IP address. Thats it !!!..nothing has been proven or dis-proven by DAVEBAT that he was making post and posting right behind it acting as an innocent by-stander..( see 1st couple of post on this thread). Obvious things i will mention below convinced me the original post was smelling bad...AT BEST and i MEAN A LOOONG shot at best it was pure deception on whomever DAVEBAT AND D-WHOOPER IS ( IN THE FLESH)
when i got on to this situation. the IP address thing was just a small part. the other things i put together was d-whopper was posting as an innocent by-stander thanking davebat for warning of the tranny guy ETC......and what many of you missed is that one of D-WHOOPERS post was signed as Davebat..its a mistake i have caught people in over the years when they have been caught monking around like they are two people.
Of course there is an explanation by d-whopper as to why this happened when terry addressed it,,( see previous post) in this thread.

also ALL their intial post made by davebat and d-whopper was edited by One of them....Wonder why ?

DAVEBAT has ask this to all be dropped but he is pm'ing me with border line statements of his intentions that could be taken either way...( i am saving them)
DAVEBAT has called me an Idiot, No Brains and a-lot of other things and i have taken that in stride ( grain of salt)...so in turn i have called him a PECKERWOOD (initially)..BUT BECAUSE OF HIS RE-LENTLESS WHINNING..I changed my mind and called him PECKERHEAD..thats my opinion of the guy as i know him ( or her) whomever they are....

As a result of all this mess i have decided that being a Mod is not worth the hassle of having to deal with a situation like this. I really have better things to do with my life. This was all my choice ( Voluntary)...stepping down..
Tom Mcdunnah is one of the best friend i have and nothing i would not do for this man...he has a lot on his shoulders guys..i know this by working with him as a mod for the last few years...

I told Tom i would not make a grand stand exit..and i hope this is not taken as such..i just can't have this guy ( davebat) making out like he has proven anything other than a wireless internet can share the same IP addresses...THATS IT !!..to me as an experienced Mod the other evidence was overwhelming to call the guy out.....Common sense Guys !.

i will be around reading post and participating with everyone..just not as a Mod....

Even as a regular forum member i promise everyone i will NOT be a Whinner nor a Complainer..that means calling any Mgm of RJ with complaints cause someone called me what i am.., nor will i play the double poster role and claim i now have wireless internet, and i will always sign my (CORRECT) name to my post when i make them...

you guys that followed this episode from start to finish YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND !

Now davebat you wanted this to end...then end it..i have stepped down as a Mod.....You win !....Now stop PM'ING me and expecting me not to respond..i am a real man here..so let it go Pal...

i have your pm's saved and i will copy and post them on this site for all to see..yes i can still copy and paste....So Cool it...or pucker up and take some more......

So now you still want to call Racing junk on me ?....Go right ahead...lol.......Mister i pay Honor payments also with a real profile....so now we are on the same playinng field...

Your call Davebat..let it go or keep stiring the stink..

thanks for everything guys !

Brian[/u]

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-22-2008, 07:24 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: Personally i like idiot's like this they alway's respond to you, no matter what we say, I LOVE IT.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Well that sucks.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:07 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Well that sucks.
ECHO!
Old 09-23-2008, 03:20 AM
davebat
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: setting the record straight

Originally Posted by bjuice
Now davebat you wanted this to end...then end it..i have stepped down as a Mod.....You win !....Now stop PM'ING me and expecting me not to respond..i am a real man here..so let it go Pal...

i have your pm's saved and i will copy and post them on this site for all to see..yes i can still copy and paste....So Cool it...or pucker up and take some more......

So now you still want to call Racing junk on me ?....Go right ahead...lol.......Mister i pay Honor payments also with a real profile....so now we are on the same playinng field...

Your call Davebat..let it go or keep stiring the stink..

thanks for everything guys !

Brian[/u]
Hey, I PMed you because your friend told me that you were a great guy, I was simply reaching my hand out. Since speaking with Tom, I was not rude or anything but nice in those PMs, your welcome to post them here. I did prove, to Tom's satisfaction that I am who I say I am. He told me several times that he could read between the lines and was sure that I am being sincere. I thought that we were done with the whole thing until you made that nasty post, all I've been asking is for you to get rid of the names, they are not in line with good forum practice and are against this boards terms and conditions.
I am also a long time member of RC who makes honor payments, with a real account. So lets PLEASE quit the shots and act like adults. Tom seems very upset that you gave up your mod status, don't take it out on him, re-sign as moderator and start being the great guy Tom knows you are. I think your bigger than this, at least that's what your friends think, don't let them down.

Dave