Old 03-07-2012, 01:37 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

[quote="oldandtired"]
Originally Posted by outlaw256
He was someones son, brother or father. quote]

"
Whos not?
If they want some come on over and join him!
Old 03-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

We have a CC in Oregon. Same thing as DD says, you can't brandish a gun without pulling the trigger... it is illegal. You pull it, it is because you are committed to save your own life.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:36 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
Originally Posted by olds48
DMDD is right. I carry,but you dont want to pull that gun on anyone. I did once and thankfully he scurried right along at the sight of it. It was a sick feeling that i never want to face again. I was sick to my stomach for the rest of that night. Last resort ONLY.
The last resort is pulling the trigger, you pulled your gun and didn't do that, your lucky he didn't get the cops after you for brandishing a gun and turn the whole thing around on you!
It's 10:30 at night in the dead of summer.He is wearing a sweat shirt with the hood up and sunglasses. He is running full speed at my girlfriend and I and there are NO other cars or people around. HE IS LUCKY that I just scared him and didn't take out the kneecap I had my sights on. I dont want to be in that situation again,but if I am i will still pull my pistol. If he keeps charging...Ill shoot.Period.

:lol: You guys shoulda seem him back-pedaling thru that parking lot :lol:

Brandishing a firearm is different from issuing a warning. If walk into a building waving a gun around you're brandishing...and stupid.If you pull out your weapon and warn someone to stop or your shoot,you just issued a warning. Just make sure you have a good,provable reason for doing so.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:54 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

DMDD is right. I carry,but you dont want to pull that gun on anyone. I did once and thankfully he scurried right along at the sight of it. It was a sick feeling that i never want to face again. I was sick to my stomach for the rest of that night. Last resort ONLY.
The last resort is pulling the trigger, you pulled your gun and didn't do that, your lucky he didn't get the cops after you for brandishing a gun and turn the whole thing around on you!
It's 10:30 at night in the dead of summer.He is wearing a sweat shirt with the hood up and sunglasses. He is running full speed at my girlfriend and I and there are NO other cars or people around. HE IS LUCKY that I just scared him and didn't take out the kneecap I had my sights on. I dont want to be in that situation again,but if I am i will still pull my pistol. If he keeps charging...Ill shoot.Period.

:lol: You guys shoulda seem him back-pedaling thru that parking lot :lol:

Brandishing a firearm is different from issuing a warning. If walk into a building waving a gun around you're brandishing...and stupid.If you pull out your weapon and warn someone to stop or your shoot,you just issued a warning. Just make sure you have a good,provable reason for doing so.
Your wrong but thats not my problem.
You was going to shoot a man running towards you in the knee cap?
If he was charging you then you pull the gun and shoot double tap to the chest, because dead men tell no lies.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:40 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

its real easy to talk about killing and to say what you will do if....it will be real life,not like the movies.your mind will turn things over and over and over.you will feel guilty about things you did when you were a little kid.killing is the easy part,
Old 03-09-2012, 10:30 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

ghustler,I am wrong that I was not gonna let some punk attack my girl? Or was i wrong in wanting to defend my girl and I without taking someone's life?
I don't wanna hurt anyone,i just want left alone
Old 03-10-2012, 04:54 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

ghustler,I am wrong that I was not gonna let some punk attack my girl? Or was i wrong in wanting to defend my girl and I without taking someone's life?
So getting attacked doesn't warrant killing someone, what was he going to do to your girl, give her a million dollars or what?
If he would have been on meth and got to her 10 bullets wouldn't have stopped him in time from knifing her in the gut, choking here neck in half or shooting her with a syringe full of poison.
Either the situation wasn't as desperate as you think or you was worrying too much about the scum bucket charging you and not enough about your girl and yourself.
Take some handgun defense classes and it will open your eyes.
Nobody wants to kill somebody and have that on their conscience but why carry a handgun if the time comes and you don't use it because they make terrible clubs!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:42 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

First thing Im going to say is:
" He came at me and said he was going to kill me and I feared for my life" and I'll go home that night.
If its in my house, we have the " Castle Doctrine' so I don't have to say nothing but, "clean up the mess".
Depends. Here in Ms, we have the 'castle doctrine' and permits. Most of the time, you get to spend a night or three in jail, while they 'investigate'. And just last month, a guy was defending himself in his home, but when he dropped the pistol and did the coup de grace shotgun blast to the head to be sure the other party was down, that has him still jailed on murder charges...
Old 03-10-2012, 05:48 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I have mixed emotions with shooting someone, because it's something that you can never take back or change your mind. (Mouse) i donot know anyone in Ms. or La. who doesn't carry a gun, permit or not. I personaly donot want to ever shoot anyone, but it's always a judgment call and sometimes it doesn't come out right (over jezlous prosecutor who want's to run for a larger office,etc) But i always have a 45 auto loaded in my bed headboard and if someone enters my house or shop after hrs/breakin, i will attend his funeral and appolagize to his family for his ignorance,drunk,crack,meth it doesn't matter, his problem not mine and i'll deal with it in court.

JMO

Zip.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:53 AM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

So getting attacked doesn't warrant killing someone, what was he going to do to your girl, give her a million dollars or what?
If he would have been on meth and got to her 10 bullets wouldn't have stopped him in time from knifing her in the gut, choking here neck in half or shooting her with a syringe full of poison.
Either the situation wasn't as desperate as you think or you was worrying too much about the scum bucket charging you and not enough about your girl and yourself.
Take some handgun defense classes and it will open your eyes.
Nobody wants to kill somebody and have that on their conscience but why carry a handgun if the time comes and you don't use it because they make terrible clubs!

That is some real sick stuff you are spewing out there. Why do you have twisted thoughts like that in your mind?! You don't know me,nor do you know everything there is to know about every subject. When I read "knifing her in the gut" I wanted to kick your teeth in.I still do.Why would you say stupid things like that?! Avoid me,please.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -