They're here

Old 03-21-2013, 03:50 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I don't have any prob at all with ANYone stating what's on your mind. I'm a cut and dried kinda guy as well. Way too many folks pussy foot around what they really feel. Just come out and say it, I'm a big boy.

My previous post was just confirming the fact that the printed word can be 'read' wrong if the 'words' are 'written' wrong. Remember all the trolls we've harassed and who couldn't take what they themselves dished out ? Patience, tempers, diplomacy, and a little digging once we found their 'button'....LOLOLOL

:P :P :P 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Old 03-22-2013, 06:17 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Here's the deal on any discussion involving politics (Religion sometimes too) is that you cannot have a thin skin. With all due respect to everyone who comes here, sometimes we have slightly different beliefs than do our fellow travelers, and sometimes those beliefs are very deep.

Thus, when another touches the sharp edge of that belief, it tends to piss the guy off . . And the discussion falls apart.

In politics, because of all the agendas, the rhetoric, the conflicts of detail, and in general, the variety of belief among those who huddle under one tent or another, there's a lot of "Sharp Edges" . .

To me, Ken is a sharp guy, a definite Conservative, perhaps right on the edge of being a Libertarian. That's probably farther right than I view myself, but it don't make him no bad guy. Face it. We, or at least most of us who come here, remark or postulate, all have the same dislikes and goals, some with deeper feelings than others . . So if we step on one another's toe at one time or another, just take it easy.

If an apology is in order or would make things better, by all means, that's something that's not to hard to do. But on the other side of this, If I can piss a person off who shares my belief with a word, then one of us isn't believing as hard as he/she probably ought to. Simply because the Liberals refer to us on the Right as everything from Neanderthals to sex offenders. So if I piss you off in a conversation about our likes and dislikes, you have no business in a debate with a liberal. You're gonna go home crying . .

On "Politically Correct" . . It's neither Correct nor tolerant!

Don't be . . .
Old 03-22-2013, 08:07 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well rk, i feel a hell of alot better...if a person who says he belongs to the tea party gets offended because i said tea bagger.well thats pretty dasmned thinned skinned to me.hell i jump from being A REPUBLICAN to a TEABAGGER!!!!.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:44 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

So, Ken, you ride a 'bagger' or a 'tavern hopper' ?

Old 03-22-2013, 02:14 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
I've heard interviews with the 2010 freshmen who we elected to DC. They are ASTOUNDED at the 'pressures' to sell their souls, and some already have....too many. They arrive with the best intentions but are slambasted from all sides by 'special interest', and more often than not fall for 'sins of the flesh' leaving themselves WIDE EFFING OPEN to blackmail/manipulation.....Welcome to the DC JUNGLE, punks....We wanna see you bleeeeed
"The wages of sin are death".... no mercy for the wolf in sheep clothing. No evil weapon formed against us shall prosper. Sumbitches.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:12 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i ride a bobber, custom, chopper what ever. its a harley thou lol
Old 04-02-2013, 01:03 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

And THIS is a privately owned/operated aerial video company....

http://vimeo.com/63142147