Don't certain people just slay you on these adds ?

Old 10-02-2010, 04:20 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: Meaning ?

Originally Posted by beagle9
Originally Posted by ajk
:?: :?: Working alot of adds?
Meaning ?

I like to browse and think about buying something alot (if the price is right), as well I am a serious bargain hunter to..

It's important in my opinion (seeing that there are so many add's) to always place the price and/or a starting/asking price in the add, as so to allow people to move on quickly if the price is way out of their range or options in the matter.

Is there an insinuation in your words written ?

beagle
No insinuation. Just dont see it that often. Maybe i dont see as many adds.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:25 PM
beagle9
APPRENTICE

Default Re: Meaning ?

Originally Posted by ajk
Originally Posted by beagle9
Originally Posted by ajk
:?: :?: Working alot of adds?
Meaning ?

I like to browse and think about buying something alot (if the price is right), as well I am a serious bargain hunter to..

It's important in my opinion (seeing that there are so many add's) to always place the price and/or a starting/asking price in the add, as so to allow people to move on quickly if the price is way out of their range or options in the matter.

Is there an insinuation in your words written ?

beagle
No insinuation. Just dont see it that often. Maybe i dont see as many adds.
Yes, I beeze a looking at alot of them adds, especially with the slideshow.. I am wanting to get back into a little drag racing, but not really sure due to my age and schedule in life, but I did love it once upon a time a whole lot, and so did my wife of 31 years now.

The new "Pinks all out", will get ones blood to rushing again...LOL