She Stays
93.16%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Lets see what the majority says on this subject

Old 01-04-2008, 09:11 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by davis419b
Just looked at this ad, maybe the problem is that there are no parts in it. OH WAIT I see them now. LOL Took me a while. I might have to look again just to make sure. :lol: :lol:

Curtis
Old 01-04-2008, 10:27 AM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

sex sells, period. You have a damn good marketing technique going for you. Im not sure why you are getting heat for posting pics of a girl with car parts that your selling on a gearhead website. its not like your posting pics of a hot girl holding objects to be sold on a childrens toy site or anything. :roll:

keep her up! it makes us straight guys happy to see hot girls and car parts in the same picture! :P
Old 01-04-2008, 12:07 PM
gearhead37683
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

i think you need to keep sarah, dont let a couple peoples opinions change your mind. women and cars have gone together for a long time, just look at all the old hotrod callenders and such they have been using women on them for years, i think they are always a few people who try to cause trouble over anything,i think your ads with sarah are tastefully done and i say keep up the good work! there is nothing better than looking at women and car parts at the same time :P
Old 01-04-2008, 12:09 PM
pappy1
APPRENTICE

Keep her in the ad. Let the gay guys shop somewhere else.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:27 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Guy's as most of you know i dont have a problem with hearing news be it good or bad that is the only way i can correct a problem .
Because with out you there's no me.
The first time this happened i pulled her pic's off and i haven't counted all the messages yet but i have 5 pages to put her back and i did and dang it they called RJ and reported it. so i Thought i would just see how many said to keep those photo's coming so cast your vote yes or no i will listen to you.
Again Thank all you guy's and girls Yes i did have some ladies tell me to keep her also.

NOW Vote away 8)
Old 01-04-2008, 12:48 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nemesisracing
Evidentally, those that were offended by this were either GAY or jealous!!!
yeah what he said
Old 01-04-2008, 02:03 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

I know it's hard but you just can't let other people influence your decisions on what you already thought was the right thing to do.
I've had alot of people judge me and my family without even knowing who we are. It bothered me at first but now I could care less. I will bark back but everyone has an opinion and is entitled to that opinion. You just have to do what you think is right for your business.
You got my vote!
I think you have made the right decision Ron. :wink:
Old 01-04-2008, 02:49 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I will agree there is a lot of people that do judge others and never knew them or ever even seen them i my self dont judge people that's not my job.
I do like to hear peoples thoughts when it comes to my business like i have said before good or bad and for those that think the model is a bad ideal or that it's offensive i would just like them to also voice there opinion for the reason why it is such a bad thing .and like others have already said models and cars or parts cloths you name it they have been around since they found out that men like them and for all the money that these huge companies spend on models it must work or they wouldn't do it.
And i dont care how much money you have never new anybody that just threw it away for no reason.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:15 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I got a message from a member on here that i consider to be a super guy and a friend and he brought up a good point .
Sarah stays and looks like about 90% think she should also and I'm thinking it would end up being even higher .
So thanks to all that made there votes and kinda helped me do what i wanted to do in the first place.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:20 PM
krazy55ken
APPRENTICE

Default krazy55ken

Great Job Ron Keep up the Good work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -