WTF!!

Old 06-17-2010, 08:15 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

HAHA Chevy's the best because it's better than all the rest!!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:32 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Here we go!! :lol:
Old 06-17-2010, 08:46 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Sorry Mopar!!

What Mopar acually stands for!!!

Mostly Old Parts And Rust
Most Often Passed At Races
Miscellaneous Oddball Parts Assembled Ridiculously
Mostly Old Paint And Rust
Most Original Parts Are Replaced
Mostly Oil Paint And Rust

And ford guys!!! Heres your dose!! LOL

Fix Or Repair Daily
Found On Road Dead
Flip Over Read Directions
Fast Only Rolling Downhill
Found On Russian Dump
Fixed Or Repaired Daily
First On Recall Day
Fork Over Repair Dough
Flipped Over Roadside Disaster
Finally Obsolete Racing Device
F*cked Over Rebuilt Dodge

And the only 2 Chevy 1's I could find!!

Cheapest Heap Ever Visioned Yet
Cannot Have Expensive Vehicle Yet

Just to make it even!! Notice all the Ford ones theres more just got tired of copying and pasting!!
Old 06-17-2010, 02:08 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

AW, QUIT PICKIN ON MOPAR1968 & LIVELY, WE COULD BE CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME ,CANT PICK ON MINORITYS YA KNOW :lol:
Old 06-17-2010, 02:38 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

There is a guy here that has almost the same front end on a late 90's step side truck. It looks STUUUPID.
5 or 6 years ago I saw a big truck with a big hood scoop on it. At first you can't help but think what idiot did that, but it actually looked pretty cool. It fit the truck pretty good.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

OH, I got a good one....

We have a dude here that has about a 78' Cutlass. It is spray-painted yellow (like krylon spray-can), it has a fake roll-bar made from plumbing joints/pipe, (I love this part) he has a fire extinguisher held by hose clamps attached to the fake roll bar so it is visible from the side window, air shocks in back pushing the limit (the car looks like it is in "heat"), one glass-pack hanging down at an angle so it comes out one side (like Nasscar), snow-tires on back on steel wheels painted "chrome" silver, Harwood style hoodscoop that is riveted from the TOP of the hood, and the best part... drum roll please.... A BIG 10FT TALL C.B. ANTENNA THAT WHIPS AROUND mounted on the deck-lid. Much like Tod noted on his example earlier, this dude has "sponsor" stickers on all windows & on lower fenders showing his patronage (none of which actually support this vehicle w/ their parts). This dude does sport a mullet as well (I know, this is too good!!!) & when you look at him driving this awesome machine, he looks mad most of the time like he is in a BAD mood... while he has his hand gently bent over the steering wheel w/ a cigarette hanging down between 2 fingers. I think the Methamphetamine may have caused his no-so-friendly look on his face.... just a guess.

That said men, I now deem these glorious automotive specimens with a special name: "BUTT-RODS" what do you think???? I like it!!!

LONG LIVE BUTT-RODS!!!! YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 03:13 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

RADIAL TIRE RACER :P
Old 06-17-2010, 03:22 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

OK That's two recommendations...

1. BUTT-ROD
2. Radial Racer

Post up if there are some other good names for these timeless & amazing white trash jalopy's. Keep in mind, if one of these species tries to tell you it is a "Rat Rod" they drive, we can't let them get away with that nonsense. These vehicles are in their own class... they really need a good name.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:10 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by Rigsby
OH, I got a good one....

We have a dude here that has about a 78' Cutlass. It is spray-painted yellow (like krylon spray-can), it has a fake roll-bar made from plumbing joints/pipe, (I love this part) he has a fire extinguisher held by hose clamps attached to the fake roll bar so it is visible from the side window, air shocks in back pushing the limit (the car looks like it is in "heat"), one glass-pack hanging down at an angle so it comes out one side (like Nasscar), snow-tires on back on steel wheels painted "chrome" silver, Harwood style hoodscoop that is riveted from the TOP of the hood, and the best part... drum roll please.... A BIG 10FT TALL C.B. ANTENNA THAT WHIPS AROUND mounted on the deck-lid. Much like Tod noted on his example earlier, this dude has "sponsor" stickers on all windows & on lower fenders showing his patronage (none of which actually support this vehicle w/ their parts). This dude does sport a mullet as well (I know, this is too good!!!) & when you look at him driving this awesome machine, he looks mad most of the time like he is in a BAD mood... while he has his hand gently bent over the steering wheel w/ a cigarette hanging down between 2 fingers. I think the Methamphetamine may have caused his no-so-friendly look on his face.... just a guess.

That said men, I now deem these glorious automotive specimens with a special name: "BUTT-RODS" what do you think???? I like it!!!

LONG LIVE BUTT-RODS!!!! YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

Man you wait til you see my Car it has No Roll cage!! street tires with stock z28 wheels and no interior except front seats and will be sporting a 350 TPI before to long with what ever tranny I can get now hows that for a race car also i need to as driver side has blue fender with a blue door now aint that a nice car LOL minus the mullet and steel whip on the back!!
Old 06-17-2010, 06:42 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

If it were not for Chebbies'' there wouldn't have been a Cash For Clunker's, And junk Yards wouldn't exist :!: :lol: :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -