Old 02-08-2008, 08:28 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

hope for humanity after all!!! :lol:
Old 02-08-2008, 08:55 AM
testa1
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by bjuice
who's hiding behind a puter...here is the proof you ask for....use one name and i do not care what you do..DAVE !

i'm on you for a good reason Pal...now all can see you have a twin personality on the board...and i can go deeper..but this is plenty for all to see what your trying to pull....pus..

IP Information
IP address for this post
12.101.135.36 [ 19 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
testa1 [ 19 Posts ]

keepinup [ 3 Posts ]

IP Information
IP address for this post
12.101.135.36 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

testa1 [ 19 Posts ]

keepinup [ 3 Posts ]
I STILL DONT SEE MY NAME, I SEE 2 MEMBER IDS, SHOW ME THE REGISTERED NAMES??? SINCE YOU CAN GO DEEPER? DONT ASSUME ITS ME!!!!
STAY ON ME ALL YOU WANT YOU, NO ONE SCARED HERE!!!!
HAVE A GOOD RACE SEASON!
DAVE
Old 02-08-2008, 09:14 AM
tazracing
SENIOR BUILDER

SEND THE DAMN PARTS AND BE DONE WITH IT.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:47 AM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Hello there guys, I'm not going to take up sides, but I have now ran out of popcorn reading these 3 posts. I believe though if Dave would either confess to forgetting to send, ignoring the requests to send or just losing the parts and then take an action to redeem himself, I would not have to go buy more. I don't know Dave and I don't know Dennis, so I can only go off what I get to read and get shown. So the forum is like a court of law for all was gear heads, so far the prosecution has presented the best evidence. The piece of evidence that will prove Dave's innocence has not been brought into light. The tracking # that has been requested will clear the defendant and prove a mistrial. Now then will the defense like to present the evidence. Dam! wife has been making me watch too much TRU tv :roll: Now then Dave, the man doesn't want a refund as he bought this to use, but can't, not without the others parts. All anyone is asking for here is the tracking # to prove you sent them and it could be dropped. And if you have to send them out for the 1st time, you don't have to mail direct only to him either as a tracking # showing they were sent to his buddy would show the parts were sent out by you. We all may mistakes and have to pay for them sooner or later, just get him the parts and a tracking # and be a part of a great place. And we all can let this float to the bottom of the page. What do you say?
Old 02-08-2008, 09:47 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by testa1
Originally Posted by bjuice
who's hiding behind a puter...here is the proof you ask for....use one name and i do not care what you do..DAVE !

i'm on you for a good reason Pal...now all can see you have a twin personality on the board...and i can go deeper..but this is plenty for all to see what your trying to pull....pus..

IP Information
IP address for this post
12.101.135.36 [ 19 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

testa1 [ 19 Posts ]

keepinup [ 3 Posts ]

IP Information
IP address for this post
12.101.135.36 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

testa1 [ 19 Posts ]

keepinup [ 3 Posts ]
I STILL DONT SEE MY NAME, I SEE 2 MEMBER IDS, SHOW ME THE REGISTERED NAMES??? SINCE YOU CAN GO DEEPER? DONT ASSUME ITS ME!!!!
STAY ON ME ALL YOU WANT YOU, NO ONE SCARED HERE!!!!
HAVE A GOOD RACE SEASON!
DAVE

i think i have went far enough with it Dave.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:03 AM
1923t
JOURNEYMAN

Default Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007

Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007

Dave lets try this one more time; Please send the tracking number. I have confirmed with a UPS depot today and this information using your name can be obtained by you for the tracking number, through the depot you used to ship the missing parts after your Oct-16-2007 email to me through Racing Junk.

Dave lets try to keep this simple for you & will not ask you multiple questions.

Question: Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007.

Just produce the tracking number for the parts being shipped after Oct-16-2007.
UPS keeps records. I know they us a duplicate information system. The Michigan UPS depot uses a book with duplicate pages a copy of payment with tracking number for there customer and one for their records. I know everyone keeps records in business for the GOVERNMENT. You may have to pay them for their trouble, but it would be worth it hereto resolving this problem.

Just think if you produce the tracking number. This problem would be between you & UPS for lost items being shipped.

So once again, the is first step here is:
Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007.

Not interested in anymore stories, just the tracking number, Just answer this question for now.

Dennis :wink:
Old 02-08-2008, 10:17 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default scam

Like i have stated before you can't send something you don't have!!!!! You mentioned about sending parts from Ron's, If he told you he was going to do it would you believe him?
Old 02-08-2008, 10:44 AM
testa1
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: scam

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Like i have stated before you can't send something you don't have!!!!! You mentioned about sending parts from Ron's, If he told you he was going to do it would you believe him?
UM,
WHO ARE YOU?
AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?

(edited by Bjuice 2/08/2008)
Old 02-08-2008, 04:16 PM
1923t
JOURNEYMAN

Default Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007

Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007

It is very simple Dave Just answer the question. Then we will go from there. I am not asking allot here.

Dave lets try this one more time; Please send the tracking number. I have confirmed with a UPS depot today and this information using your name can be obtained by you for the tracking number, through the depot you used to ship the missing parts after your Oct-16-2007 email to me through Racing Junk.

Dave lets try to keep this simple for you & will not ask you multiple questions.

Question: Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007.

Just produce the tracking number for the parts being shipped after Oct-16-2007.
UPS keeps records. I know they us a duplicate information system. The Michigan UPS depot uses a book with duplicate pages a copy of payment with tracking number for there customer and one for their records. I know everyone keeps records in business for the GOVERNMENT. You may have to pay them for their trouble, but it would be worth it hereto resolving this problem.

Just think if you produce the tracking number. This problem would be between you & UPS for lost items being shipped.

So once again, the is first step here is:
Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007.

Not interested in anymore stories, just the tracking number, Just answer this question for now.

Dennis :wink:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -