RESPONSE FROM TESTA1 TO 1923T

Old 02-06-2008, 08:53 AM
undertakerii
SHOW GUEST

Testa, :roll: Who in their right friggin mind would return anything to you for a full refund at this point and time? You've already proven to be a SCAMMER so who would want to risk losing anymore than they already have. If you're trying to indicate that perhaps the parts went missing after the Michigan recipient receieved the parts-dream on. As for Dennis being in Canada and you not having his home address, I believe you got your money and it cleared the Bank, its alot quicker and cheaper to have parts sent to a friend in Michigan then it is to have them brokered into Canada. As you probably know Canada is geographically larger then the U.S., but Dennis is a mere 15 minutes away from the Michigan recipient and not all that far from you. Do the right thing and send the missing parts.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:15 AM
keepinup
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by undertakerii
Testa, :roll: Who in their right friggin mind would return anything to you for a full refund at this point and time? You've already proven to be a SCAMMER so who would want to risk losing anymore than they already have. If you're trying to indicate that perhaps the parts went missing after the Michigan recipient receieved the parts-dream on. As for Dennis being in Canada and you not having his home address, I believe you got your money and it cleared the Bank, its alot quicker and cheaper to have parts sent to a friend in Michigan then it is to have them brokered into Canada. As you probably know Canada is geographically larger then the U.S., but Dennis is a mere 15 minutes away from the Michigan recipient and not all that far from you. Do the right thing and send the missing parts.
hello,
Sounds like you know the the guy in Canada,?
Old 02-06-2008, 10:59 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by "keepinup"[/quote

hello,
Sounds like you know the the guy in Canada,?

David Testa thanks for for input here :P
Old 02-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

TopSportsman1, it sounds like you may be checking static IP addresses

Correct assumption?
Old 02-06-2008, 11:09 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
TopSportsman1, it sounds like you may be checking static IP addresses

Correct assumption?
That would be correct.Can you say busted? :P
Old 02-06-2008, 12:17 PM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

:roll: man .... i gotta start reading these posts early on.... 2 pages , just so confusing now :?
Old 02-06-2008, 05:13 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default scam scam scam

Well seems folks here on RJ has voted- SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 02-06-2008, 05:17 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Between this deal with Testa and Bigtoys454/weissberg this forum is getting next to impossible to figure out the good from the bad.

Tom, can you use that magic delete button and clean some of this garbage up so the forum is a little more reader friendly??? Thanks.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:30 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Not only a SCAM but running under another user id too...BUSTED his ass Mr. Tom... :lol:

I guess testa (keepinup) thinks he is oh so smart and got busted...
Old 02-06-2008, 06:08 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default scam

Now talking about not being able to keep up with this, now i am curious to see what his next post will be? Is his face ops: ops: yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -