Help needed

Old 06-22-2014, 12:57 PM
Wheelchairman
SHOW GUEST

Default Help needed

I know this is not a auto part but I HAVE to sell this ASAP to get our son to college, so if you can PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help us. I'm hoping somebody on here could help me, I have it on other sites also. Brand new Barnett Wildcat C5 compound crossbow for sale. Its been shot 2 times at some carpet and padding. It has a hand crank and the scope has a red dot and green dot site. If you were to buy this crossbow new at a store it will cost you over $400. I'm asking $300 OBO, or I might trade for a pistol. Call or text me at 334-648-3670. Thank you
Old 06-22-2014, 02:03 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Just a question, how would a trade for a pistol get your son to college?
Old 06-22-2014, 05:53 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

I had the same thought.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:05 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I want to know where I can go to college for $300?!?!?!?!?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
111469.jpg (18.1 KB, 0 views)

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-23-2014, 12:51 PM
Wheelchairman
SHOW GUEST

Cause I have a friend who is looking for a pistol. The $300 will pay for gas to get to college
Old 06-30-2014, 04:09 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

He could make that on a weekend running a push broom sweeping small parking lots or pulling weeds. I did BOTH for one summer when I was 34. Work is work and work is money.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Wheelchairman
SHOW GUEST

True, BUT when you're in a wheelchair like I am NOBODY, AND I DO MEAN NOBODY wants to hire you for any work...believe me, I've tried!!!!!!! I've put applications in everywhere from Wal-Mart's to furniture sales places to used car lots to telemarketing places............ soooooooo try again!!!! I want to work and I NEED to work!!!! I used to work on regular street cars and build race cars before I became paralyzed and now I can still work on regular street cars AND I'm in the process of building a drag car to start racing again. I have the knowledge and I'm capable of doing the work, if I can reach it but nobody will hire me, again SOOOOOOOOOO TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2014, 03:54 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Wheelchairman View Post
True, BUT when you're in a wheelchair like I am NOBODY, AND I DO MEAN NOBODY wants to hire you for any work...believe me, I've tried!!!!!!! I've put applications in everywhere from Wal-Mart's to furniture sales places to used car lots to telemarketing places............ soooooooo try again!!!! I want to work and I NEED to work!!!! I used to work on regular street cars and build race cars before I became paralyzed and now I can still work on regular street cars AND I'm in the process of building a drag car to start racing again. I have the knowledge and I'm capable of doing the work, if I can reach it but nobody will hire me, again SOOOOOOOOOO TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe he was talking about your son pushing a broom, not you...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-09-2014, 06:02 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Okay I will try again as you asked. Your 1st post was that you had to sell a bow to get $300.00 for your son to get back to school....or what the heck you would trade it for a gun.....(that raised a lot of questions) and you say you can't find a job but then you are in the process of building a drag car....right so far? Where are the funds coming from for that?
Old 07-26-2014, 06:50 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Harbone View Post
I believe he was talking about your son pushing a broom, not you...
That is affirmative .....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -