**Buyers beware 1996 Corvette Convert by CHRISRT in NY**

Old 12-14-2010, 12:22 PM
600hpsvt
APPRENTICE

Well thats a good idea Chris. Since "I" am the waste of time lets have a look shall we??? From your address listed on the Racing Junk Ad for your Corvette here is Mapquests results:

Your trip is 9 hours 7 minutes / 520.69 miles http://www.mapquest.com/directions

Opps..one more lie or excuse from you Chris. Good thing I am the waste of time. lol...
Old 12-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by faison1
no im sorry its not junk its just not what i wanted or was told it was....youre post says 8 sec steet car.............prove that its a 8 sec car....most steet cars have seats and heat and all that.........check mapquest to see how far the ride is from long island to ohio...youre really a waste of time
Not taking sides but you didnt notice the seats in all the pics he sent you and I dont know of to many 8 second street cars that still have heaters in them??

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-14-2010, 03:15 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
no im sorry its not junk its just not what i wanted or was told it was....youre post says 8 sec steet car.............prove that its a 8 sec car....most steet cars have seats and heat and all that.........check mapquest to see how far the ride is from long island to ohio...youre really a waste of time
Not taking sides but you didnt notice the seats in all the pics he sent you and I dont know of to many 8 second street cars that still have heaters in them??
Well Chris if you take your 8 sec street car out in Dec. You need the heater. :lol: I know I needed it today going through Illinois to O'hare. Man it was cold. But it was nice to see the sun. :lol:
Old 12-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Originally Posted by harbone66
Well Chris if you take your 8 sec street car out in Dec. You need the heater. :lol: I know I needed it today going through Illinois to O'hare. Man it was cold. But it was nice to see the sun. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-14-2010, 04:16 PM
chrisrht
APPRENTICE

hey why not post the pics you sent me ...theres really no point in this i didnt trade for a reason but let me guess i just wanted to ride to ohio cause i had nothing better to do....you told me you had 5 people looking at the car so it shouldnt be a problem to get rid of it...youre really upset that you couldnt have my car...shame on you for trying to bullshit me.....the pics you sent me i couldnt see anything but did ask you what the car was and you flat out didnt tell the truth..............post that 8 second time slip too that you claim the car runs
while you at it you should post how nice the vette is thats why youre so upset i didnt trade you
Old 12-14-2010, 04:29 PM
600hpsvt
APPRENTICE

Oops your wrong again I am not upset I didn't get a lt1 corvette with a strim blower on it. I said that above I am actually thankful. I Was upset that you wasted my time with no offer of reasoning, asking me to not sleep and drive through the night to meet at a predetermined location, and yet again changed that too since it wasn't a 12.5 drive. Your coming on here and saying it was junk and that the car isn't what I said it was...then imagine this, you back pedal out if that too saying it isn't junk, yet not what you wanted. Just keeping the men and women with actual integrity aware of those who have none. If I didn't like a car after agreeing to a deal, you can bet I would offer valid reasons, as well as compensate the person for at least their gas costs.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Sounds to me like the original poster had a POS and tried to get over.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

The ONLY reason he needs to give you is "I don't want to trade"
Old 12-14-2010, 05:48 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Where are pics of these beautifull rides :?: I just gotta see what the discussion is about pos or not :!: :!: JMO Mark
Old 12-14-2010, 05:49 PM
chrisrht
APPRENTICE

please post youre pics and video of the car as well as a 8 second time slip that you claim the car goes...shouldnt post something like that if you have no proof to back it.............how did you even test the car and its not certified....but yeah the car goes 8s .....isnt that false advertisement on youre part buddy..what about starting the car...it took you ten minutes to start it and then it didnt wanna idle and it shut off but im a scammmer...please.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -