JOSH KIRK OR TO TRADE! EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Old 10-04-2008, 09:09 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default got that right

Originally Posted by ashbros
I don't know what type of return policy the both of you can work out, But I highly recommend it. Sellers must be held accountable for their listing.

If you don't have the facts leave the parts on the racks.

This phrase or any portion therof is copyright protected. Use of this phrase is expressively prohibited without the authorized consent of Big Daddy himself. LOL

got that right ...don't post a racing motor than send a stock blown motor...and well he can't return my blower i traded him bc he sold it on the motor i traded for...
Old 10-04-2008, 09:10 AM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

toTrade,did you already sell the blower? If so how did you let the buyer know that it was as bad as you said it was?
Old 10-04-2008, 09:37 AM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

The blower is sold. It was sold locally to a guy for 750 bucks and he is the one who pointed out the cracked intake to me. YOU wanna talk charges we can do that I will also proceed.

Thanks
Old 10-04-2008, 11:07 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

send me a picture of the cracked billet aluminum intake....i would like to see it. and this is the first i have heard of it. i saw where you advertised the blower and the motor (that was supposed to be sent to me) on racing junk.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:17 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

this is what we traded for and did not receive. we did the trade on 8-07-2008 and then it took until 10-01-2008 to get a junk motor. and we shipped out the blower in august and then in september another ad was posted by toTrade containing all the same information below including my blower and everything i sent with it and a car. ad # 1308745.

4 Bolt Main Block (Two Piece Rear Seal), Eagle 4340 Forged Steel Stroker Crankshaft Assembled With H-Series Clevite Rod And Main Bearings Eagle H-Beam Bushed Connecting Rods W/ARP Rod Bolts (Good For Over 700HP) High Performance SRP Forged Pistons 11.0:1 Compression, Hand Filed Performance Rings, Three Piece Billet Double Roller Timing Set, Crane Performance Roller Camshaft, Crane hydraulic Roller Lifters, Performance Heads 64cc With 230cc Intake Runners, Stainless Steel 2.08 Intake Valves, Stainless Steel 1.60 Exhaust Valves, High Performance Valve Springs And Retainers, 7/16 Screw In Studs And Hardened Guide Plates,Manley Chrome Moly Push Rods, 7/16 - 1.6 Aluminum Roller Rockers, Engine Assembled With All Brand New Bolts, High Volume Oil Pump And Screen, Chrome Oil Pan, Chrome Dip Stick And Tube, Polished Aluminum Timing Cover Professional Products SFI Approved performance balancer, Fel-Pro Performance Gaskets, The Complete Rotating Assembly is Balanced Edelbrock Victor Jr. Intake Manifold Chrome Thermostat Housing, Holley street avenger carb. MSD 8.8 Wires, AC delco plugs, Mini starter 2.5 hp, Crank is ballanced w/ 5oz moly.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:21 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by toTrade
The blower is sold. It was sold locally to a guy for 750 bucks and he is the one who pointed out the cracked intake to me. YOU wanna talk charges we can do that I will also proceed.

Thanks
and i quote "we do not and will not use or sell or trade any junk" and it took you 2 months to say anything about the intake ..
Old 10-04-2008, 11:23 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Can you post a picture of the engine he sent to you, Let us compare it to the pic in the ad. You also might need to post a picture of the engine he had for sale, the ad say's sold and no picture.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:32 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Can you post a picture of the engine he sent to you, Let us compare it to the pic in the ad. You also might need to post a picture of the engine he had for sale, the ad say's sold and no picture.
yes i will post pics
Old 10-04-2008, 11:36 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

this is what we were supposed to receive.

ad# 1280424

Old 10-04-2008, 11:50 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

this is what we received right off the shipping truck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -