BEWARE!! OF MICS1976

Old 03-27-2008, 03:16 AM
raruda
SHOW GUEST

Default BEWARE!! OF MICS1976

AGAIN BEWARE OF MICS1976

THIS GUY IS SELLING NITROUS JETS FOR 87.50 SHIPPED I OFFER HIM 70.00 SHIPPED NOW TO ME THIS IS A RESONABLE OFFER HE COMES BACK WITH THIS RUDE COMMENT SAYING I DON'T HAGGLE ON PRICE OR SHIPPING FINE!! SO I TELL HIM I WILL SEND HIM THE 87.50 I ALSO ASK HIM IF HE WOULD DO A COD THIS IS THE SAFEST WAY FOR BOTH PARTYS THIS MEANS I GO TO MY LOCAL UPS AND GIVE THEM A MONEY ORDER FOR 87.50 NOW THEY DELIEVER THE MONEYORDER TO THIS GUY'S DOOR AND IN RETURN HE NEEDS TO GIVE UPS THE JETS TO SEND BACK TO ME NOW IF THIS GUY IS A FRAUD HE WOULD NEVER HAD RECIEVED MY MONEY ORDER THIS IS THE SAFEST WAY. THIS JERK COMES BACK WITH NO!! IT IS MUCH EASIER AND CHEAPER TO JUST SEND ME THE MONEYORDER I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN HE WAS A FRAUD ALREADY. SO I AGREE TO THE 87.50 AND ASK HIM FOR THE INFO TO SEND HIM THE MONEYORDER HE COMES BACK WITH THE FIRST LETTER OF HIS FIRST NAME WHICH IS (L) AND THEN HIS LAST NAME AND THE REST OF HIS INFO NOW I RECIEVE THIS EMAIL FROM HIM AND I QUESTIONED MYSELF ON WHY WOULD THIS GUY USE JUST THE FIRST LETTER IN HIS NAME SO I SEND HIM ANOTHER EMAIL SAYING WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME SO I CAN SEND THE MONEY ORDER SO HE TELLS ME AND I SEND IT.

TWO WEEKS GO BY AND I RECIEVE NOTHING SO I QUESTION THIS GUY HE COMES BACK WITH HE ALREADY SOLD THE JETS TO SOMEONE ELSE AND HE HAS MY 87.50 AND HE CALLS ME A TIRE KICKER FOR SENDING HIM THE 87.50 AND THIS ASS HAS THE NERVE TO SAY HE HAD THREE TIREKICKERS SENDING HIM MONEY BOY I FEEL SORRY FOR THE OTHER THREE PEOPLE WHO SENT THI GUY MONEY BOY DID I LEARN A LESSON AND I WILL SAY THIS IS THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WITH RACE JUNK.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:04 AM
performanceengin
JUNIOR BUILDER

sounds to me like you'r problem is with seller NOT racing junk. there is sellers out there trying to get all they can.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:20 AM
farrigno
JOURNEYMAN

this guy sounds like a real douche bag,sorry to hear rich.
Old 03-29-2008, 08:13 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default mics

had brief encounter with him,,real smart ass,,also thinks his Trans Am WS6 is something speciall as well. He has no profile, that should be suspect enough I would think.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:02 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Was your $87.50 returned?

A couple comments, its always the sellers perogative not to negotiiate, as well as to determine the shipping method. The seller can even decide that their first name is L.

However its as you say up to you as the buyer to decide to send the money or not-sounds like you saw some red flags and sent anyway. Always trust your gut.

The only issue I find here is that he accepted payment from multiple parties-not right. Other then that it sounds like he was being tough to deal with and wanted to set his own rules and have you follow them.

So if you got your money back-you're whole and you learned to trust your gut, and you gained some more experience on what guys are doing on the internet.

If your money is being held then thats another story......

Later.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:19 AM
mics1976
JOURNEYMAN

get it right.......addy was given to multiple people , NOT PAYMENT RECIEVED from 4 people as it is first come first serve and here on RJ deposits are seldom sent when stated. never recieved payment from 4 people as the crybaby stated on the forum. 18sec57chevy payment was the first to arrive and then the crybabies days later and he was told it had already sold and i told him to put a stop payment on it.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:28 AM
mics1976
JOURNEYMAN

raruda.....who the hell sends anything COD as you requested? i guess your payment would have got here before others that were given the addy if you didnt try your lowballing tactics and worrying about my first intitial. 18sec57chev had no problem with the price or shipping and recieved his item fast. if the price was too high then ask wally world for your raise or spend the 300 dollars for a new kit and who ever heard of the jets wearing out as you stated in one of your low IQ emails. for those that dont know the faCTS except what the whinning raruda crybaby states you need to get a life before you start calling people douche bags / smartasses / scum. no wonder so many make fun of this site
Old 03-29-2008, 10:20 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default dunno

I have no idea if you are a scumbag, conman, thief or any other kind of scammer type person, I can keep from being ripped off by simply being cautious. What I do believe is the messages you have been sending me are smart ass, as well as your posts here. Face it dude, read your replys, read your posts, it is quite apparent. You claim to have 20 years NHRA racing expeience, be proud of that, show us lowly, poor pocket people your trophies, pictures in victory circle, etc. You know the drill! When I figure out how to post his messages, I will do so. 8)
Old 03-29-2008, 11:37 AM
mics1976
JOURNEYMAN

hollowayledsleds A LITTLE PISSED SINCE I DIDNT ACCEPT YOUR OFFER FOR TRADING YOUR DINGY. GET A LIFE
Old 03-29-2008, 12:04 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default ok

Pissed, about what? Man, if you think that pisses me off you are out of your mind. Nothing to do with who has what toys or how big they are. Like I said, its about your smart mouth is all. Good luck in the jet business! By the way, where is your honor payment for your jets you sold?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -