Site upgrade issue...

Old 03-15-2014, 08:29 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Site upgrade issue...

Works OK on my desktop it seems. My issue is using my phone. When I try to sign in so I can post or answer a PM, the login takes me to the front page login when i click it. I did not have to login to access the forum on my desktop when I was able to access it after the upgrade, but I do on my phone...
Old 03-16-2014, 07:29 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mytmouz View Post
Works OK on my desktop it seems. My issue is using my phone. When I try to sign in so I can post or answer a PM, the login takes me to the front page login when i click it. I did not have to login to access the forum on my desktop when I was able to access it after the upgrade, but I do on my phone...
I was not made aware the new site was rolling out yesterday. I was suppose to have receieved a demo of how the site worked etc...I am already getting messages on the classified side of whats going on that they have been banned or cannot sign on..etc.. I HAVE NO ANSWERS..From what I can tell I AM NO longer an admin or Mod..so after 11 years its all good unless PJ or someone else has something in mind for me. Otherwise have a good one guys. I have enjoyed being your MOD/ADMIN the last 11 years. Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 03-16-2014, 08:27 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

I was also banned, and sent a email to RJ, someone emailed me back within ten minutes (Brian maybe? not sure) and said they were also locked out and someone was working on it. So someone is aware and is doing stuff...

Just tried my phone again, and it shows me logged in now so progress is being made, lol...

Pretty sure you will get all your super powers back Brian when they get the script bugs worked out.
Old 03-16-2014, 04:54 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Not sure whats going on either Brian,but I diid message PJ,I have not heard back,I'm sure once the dust settles,They will add us once again. Thanks for all you do and I'm very thankful for all the wonderful group of guys here that we have.

As far as the phone deal,I'm not as hi tech as some of you,I'm sticking to my desk top here LOL

Tom
Old 03-16-2014, 09:05 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

As far as the phone goes, it is back to not showing me logged in, or letting me log in, lol...
Old 03-17-2014, 05:17 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice View Post
i was not made aware the new site was rolling out yesterday. I was suppose to have receieved a demo of how the site worked etc...i am already getting messages on the classified side of whats going on that they have been banned or cannot sign on..etc.. I have no answers..from what i can tell i am no longer an admin or mod..so after 11 years its all good unless pj or someone else has something in mind for me. Otherwise have a good one guys. I have enjoyed being your mod/admin the last 11 years. Brian
wth???????

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-17-2014, 06:50 AM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

You guys will be set back up with admin again, send me a email to [email protected]
Old 03-17-2014, 08:33 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

The actual format was VERY workable before. The CURRENT format is LOUSY aka the ACA website. Wasn't there any testing before rollout ?
Seems that every time a website/forum ANYwhere is 'improved', it just gets WORSE ......CarDomain,BangShift,.......
Old 03-25-2014, 08:50 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

[QUOTE=TheYellaBrick;269002]The actual format was VERY workable before. The CURRENT format is LOUSY aka the ACA website. Wasn't there any testing before rollout ?
QUOTE]

Are you talking about Racingjunk or Obamacare?
Old 03-25-2014, 12:24 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Actually if you play around with the new format it has a LOT more features than the old one. Something I found today was instead of having to have a picture hosted by another website, the new forum can pull it straight off your computer! You have to go to "advanced reply" then scroll down below the part where you type to the "additional options" section. Here is a pic that I took last week at the Gatornationals and it just pulled it from my computer

Change is a good thing gentlemen, just play around with the new format for awhile, you might be impressed!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
20140315_114414.jpg (102.3 KB, 6 views)

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -