Bad feedback for Carnut 70

Old 02-21-2012, 09:14 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by hal396
Originally Posted by Gimmethakick
2389594. Just look at the car, the caliber would never let you think it needs what it does. He told me he has sold over 43 cars last year and not 1 honor payment. The console is pieced together from a Tahoe and is cracked into 3 pieces. Heck it even had the passenger side valve cover on upside down! When I brought all this to his attention he said I didn't even drive the car and only owned it 2 days so just sell it to somebody else like I did you. The car could never have been driven because the tv cable wasn't even hooked up and the electric fan probe was on the outside of the tubes so it would overheat. Its not just making the deal its whats done after it that makes you the kind of person you are. I'm sorry it took me so long to post about this deal but with traveling for the holidays plus the holidays I haven't been able to get on here as often as I used to.
If i had a car for two days and somebody wanted to trade me for something i would like even if i have never inspected the car on the trailer, i would do it, i dont know what im trading or trading for, sounds even to me.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:43 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: brotherhood

Originally Posted by badfordfreak
brotherhood? protected from what?
Just a figure of speech... he is an old-timer here & we know his character... It means people here have his back when he is falsely accused by someone unfairly. His bruthas have his back... that is what it means.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:23 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
Originally Posted by hal396
2389594. Just look at the car, the caliber would never let you think it needs what it does. He told me he has sold over 43 cars last year and not 1 honor payment. The console is pieced together from a Tahoe and is cracked into 3 pieces. Heck it even had the passenger side valve cover on upside down! When I brought all this to his attention he said I didn't even drive the car and only owned it 2 days so just sell it to somebody else like I did you. The car could never have been driven because the tv cable wasn't even hooked up and the electric fan probe was on the outside of the tubes so it would overheat. Its not just making the deal its whats done after it that makes you the kind of person you are. I'm sorry it took me so long to post about this deal but with traveling for the holidays plus the holidays I haven't been able to get on here as often as I used to.
If i had a car for two days and somebody wanted to trade me for something i would like even if i have never inspected the car on the trailer, i would do it, i dont know what im trading or trading for, sounds even to me.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-21-2012, 01:09 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Just a figure of speech... he is an old-timer here & we know his character... It means people here have his back when he is falsely accused by someone unfairly. His bruthas have his back... that is what it means.
You mean clique don't cha?
The only person thats been falsely accused of anything is the guy who was smart enough trade a 55 Chevy for a 67 Camaro.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-21-2012, 03:14 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
You mean clique don't cha?
The only person thats been falsely accused of anything is the guy who was smart enough trade a 55 Chevy for a 67 Camaro.
Okay... Clique is fine if that is what you call it. Why insult a person who wanted to trade a 55 for a 67 Camaro? That their choice. Personally, car-for-car, apples to apples, I think it would be a fine trade as long as each person is happy... that is their buisness... not yours. Why put them down??
Old 02-21-2012, 05:38 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

that is their buisness... not yours. Why put them down??
Sorry for you, but it was 9 pages before I said anything, it was your "clique buddies" who was stirring the pot long before I said anything, because thats what you all do is stir the shit pot and then take a big ole bite and grin about it!
Old 02-21-2012, 09:16 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-22-2012, 09:56 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Ghustler would you like to trade for this 55 then? Why don't you just go away please.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:51 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Ghustler would you like to trade for this 55 then? Why don't you just go away please.
I wouldn't own a tri 5 if you gave it to me.
And sorry but im not going anywhere but on this forum multi times a day!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -