I thought it was illegal to sell...

Old 02-15-2012, 03:23 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
GH: "Religion" is a man made worldly thing. Lets get one thing straight: it is not your own personal faith in God. You are weak. No one will ever really know your personal hell like you do... that is your own cross to bear. Emotions run your life. YOU choose to be moved around by them like a wave on the ocean. As far as revenge goes; like I said, live by the sword & you will die by it. Be honest for a second. Do you really think people prosper much by hurting others??? You really think money & trinkets stolen from others prosper crooks??? You think narrowly...good luck. Ever look at the obituaries every once & a while... notice the ones who aren't very old??? the ones who typically say "the family choose not to list cause of death"... every seen that? Another example of what happens to people who think they prosper from stealing... they quietly die in the back ground in their shame on a daily basis... one by one... one obituary at a time. Sad thing is they never have JUST ONE MORE CHANCE to really find out why we are here... because they thought they would not die doing that last act of revenge or receiving the revenge, taking one last hit of dope or one more drink.... one last fight... whatever. The word is true yesterday, today & tomorrow... but YOU CHOOSE THE WAY OF A COWARD... it is easier for you. I know this: you may think people choose many Gods, but you will find out one day there is ONE... it is easy for us to make up a God for each religion or man made belief; but there is ONE who will hold you accountable one day. It is easier to make excuses why Gods word does not apply to you or how it does not work. You are a weak angry little man... dime-a-dozen. Fact is, you don't even have the guts to swing a sword at your own shadow. You obviously believe in something; even the enemy believes in GOD. So, listen to the liberal college professors who tell you the Dinosaurs are "150 Million" years old & how "carbon dating" can easily define this. Give me a break, so you believe a bone can survive hundreds of MILLIONS years without being turned to dirt?? Yeah there were Dinosaurs.... God gave us dominion over them when he created MAN (its in the book). So, they are gone... the 2 wouldn't have worked well together anyways. As for when they were really here, I guess it was more like Thousands of years ago. But your local professor wants you to believe bones are stronger than time & the Earth they came from... COP OUT. Everything here turns to dirt eventually GH... everything. Put your faith in DIRT & YOU WILL GET DIRT. I am done with you.
That was the most drunkest rambling I have ever read!
You should be embarrassed when reading it again!
No 150 million year old dinosaurs because the bones would turn to dust?
And someone dies at an early age because they screwed someone over? Really???
Old 02-15-2012, 06:34 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
GH: "Religion" is a man made worldly thing. Lets get one thing straight: it is not your own personal faith in God. You are weak. No one will ever really know your personal hell like you do... that is your own cross to bear. Emotions run your life. YOU choose to be moved around by them like a wave on the ocean. As far as revenge goes; like I said, live by the sword & you will die by it. Be honest for a second. Do you really think people prosper much by hurting others??? You really think money & trinkets stolen from others prosper crooks??? You think narrowly...good luck. Ever look at the obituaries every once & a while... notice the ones who aren't very old??? the ones who typically say "the family choose not to list cause of death"... every seen that? Another example of what happens to people who think they prosper from stealing... they quietly die in the back ground in their shame on a daily basis... one by one... one obituary at a time. Sad thing is they never have JUST ONE MORE CHANCE to really find out why we are here... because they thought they would not die doing that last act of revenge or receiving the revenge, taking one last hit of dope or one more drink.... one last fight... whatever. The word is true yesterday, today & tomorrow... but YOU CHOOSE THE WAY OF A COWARD... it is easier for you. I know this: you may think people choose many Gods, but you will find out one day there is ONE... it is easy for us to make up a God for each religion or man made belief; but there is ONE who will hold you accountable one day. It is easier to make excuses why Gods word does not apply to you or how it does not work. You are a weak angry little man... dime-a-dozen. Fact is, you don't even have the guts to swing a sword at your own shadow. You obviously believe in something; even the enemy believes in GOD. So, listen to the liberal college professors who tell you the Dinosaurs are "150 Million" years old & how "carbon dating" can easily define this. Give me a break, so you believe a bone can survive hundreds of MILLIONS years without being turned to dirt?? Yeah there were Dinosaurs.... God gave us dominion over them when he created MAN (its in the book). So, they are gone... the 2 wouldn't have worked well together anyways. As for when they were really here, I guess it was more like Thousands of years ago. But your local professor wants you to believe bones are stronger than time & the Earth they came from... COP OUT. Everything here turns to dirt eventually GH... everything. Put your faith in DIRT & YOU WILL GET DIRT. I am done with you.
You should be embarrassed when reading it again!
No 150 million year old dinosaurs because the bones would turn to dust?
And someone dies at an early age because they screwed someone over? Really???

fitting right in... :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-15-2012, 07:51 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

I'm glad rigsby said it because I couldn't have composed it any better.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:35 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

First, I am sorry we all got off the topic here... my bad... I get a little fired up sometimes. hey, I am a sinner... what can I say?? Harb, Gimmie, Hemi, Coolracing, Olds, all of you guys... thanks for having my back. I really don't mean to sound judgmental or push my beliefs on any of you guys... I promise I am not trying to sound like a church-bitch... no one wants all the different religions pushed on them. I have already tested ghusters way of thinking... got me less-than-zero results.

GH: not embarrassed... & yes, the wages of sin are death (such as "screwing people over") I am quite sure people die every day over bad drug deals, burglary, robbery, revenge tactics, etc... every day. Good people die in the crossfire of these events too.

Show embarrassment & shame about God & he will return the favor when you knock on his gate one day... humble yourself & he will listen to you now.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:41 AM
coolracing
MASTER BUILDER

First, I am sorry we all got off the topic here... my bad... I get a little fired up sometimes. hey, I am a sinner... what can I say?? Harb, Gimmie, Hemi, Coolracing, Olds, all of you guys... thanks for having my back. I really don't mean to sound judgmental or push my beliefs on any of you guys... I promise I am not trying to sound like a church-bitch... no one wants all the different religions pushed on them. I have already tested ghusters way of thinking... got me less-than-zero results.

GH: not embarrassed... & yes, the wages of sin are death (such as "screwing people over") I am quite sure people die every day over bad drug deals, burglary, robbery, revenge tactics, etc... every day. Good people die in the crossfire of these events too.

Show embarrassment & shame about God & he will return the favor when you knock on his gate one day... humble yourself & he will listen to you now.

No prob!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:07 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Scooter you know better than to thank me for having your back, its just a given...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-15-2012, 01:56 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Scooter you know better than to thank me for having your back, its just a given...

DITTO :wink:
Old 02-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

What can I say... you guys all have some serious character. This is what draws me here... it is you guys. I can go anywhere to find out what carb jet or squirter I need... what the thrust is on a crank... whatever. Can't just find you guys anywhere though. Thanks.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:38 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I had to laugh at that.
Scooter, that is the first time I have ever seen a reply to you like that.
It looks more like something you would have told him! lol

Sorry for the interruption.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:01 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

LOL!!! You are right!! I need to get out of these pissin' matches. You are always cool headed Wabb. I like that about you. If this team were the "Bad News Bears"... I would be Tanner.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -