Bad feedback for Carnut 70

Old 02-03-2012, 04:03 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Anyone who would trade a 69 Camaro for a 55 chevy deserves what they get!
Old 02-03-2012, 04:05 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
Really :?: :shock:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-03-2012, 04:37 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I dont know about that.....I would! :wink:
Old 02-03-2012, 08:51 AM
bcw49
SENIOR BUILDER

I would have to disagree also :!:
Old 02-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

X-too. My last car was a 69 Camaro... they were at every parade, car show, cruze, etc... it was fun... but everyone else had one too!! I would take the 55 in a heartbeat!!! Then I would make it a GASSER.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:36 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

If you want a 55 chevy just to be different you might as well look for a 73 LTD also to park next to it.
I like how people always use the excuse they want to be different, how would you like to be retarded, thats different also.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:04 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

If you want a 55 chevy just to be different you might as well look for a 73 LTD also to park next to it.
I like how people always use the excuse they want to be different, how would you like to be retarded, thats different also.
some people think we are retarted already --SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8) 8) 8)
Old 02-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Nope. Not apples to apples...

Example:

Let's say you regularly rape Sheep daily. You are definitely different. No offense, but if that is the case; I would expect you to compare a 73 LTD & 55 Chevy Gasser in the same sentence. BTW: I bet it has been awhile since you actually saw a well done 55 Gasser on the road.... but go on down to most grocery store parking lots & you will see a 69 Camaro. Call me retarded... or just plain crazy... but like I said, I just got rid of a 69 a year and a half ago & 1st generation Camaros dominated the car shows, cruses, "show & shines" ... whatever. I like them, but could not get away from them. There is a few in "every herd of sheep" around here.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:09 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Nope. Not apples to apples...

Example:

Let's say you regularly rape Sheep daily. You are definitely different. No offense, but if that is the case; I would expect you to compare a 73 LTD & 55 Chevy Gasser in the same sentence. BTW: I bet it has been awhile since you actually saw a well done 55 Gasser on the road.... but go on down to most grocery store parking lots & you will see a 69 Camaro. Call me retarded... or just plain crazy... but like I said, I just got rid of a 69 a year and a half ago & 1st generation Camaros dominated the car shows, cruses, "show & shines" ... whatever. I like them, but could not get away from them. There is a few in "every herd of sheep" around here.
enjoy your sheep in your 55 sheep hauler LOL!!!
Old 02-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Who's got a nice 73 LTD they are lookin to get rid of? I love those cars lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -