Oneida,Tn

Old 09-21-2011, 05:40 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Rabbit

Originally Posted by BooTaylor
I didn't get a motor built-just the body and frame-When I went to pick my car up he had 2 cars sitting in his garage complete without motor and interior plus two bodies sitting on jack stands-he still sells on ebay and on here.He is not going to reimburse me the money he owes me.Do you think I,ve not tried to cut a deal with him.Have you done business with him before.Your right YOU don't know because your not the one that got screwed.Am I pissed about it Yes I am-
Well with that kind of attitude you arent gonna get much help around here... :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-21-2011, 06:04 AM
BooTaylor
SHOW GUEST

Default Truth

ATTITUDE-What about truth-or is that not permitted here-just trying to disseminate information about those who do not honor commitments-I see I am wasting my time here-Sorry that I was trying to educate those who already have the answers.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:15 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Truth

ATTITUDE-What about truth-or is that not permitted here-just trying to disseminate information about those who do not honor commitments-I see I am wasting my time here-Sorry that I was trying to educate those who already have the answers.

"Answers" That's exactly what we are trying to get. However, not just answers "facts" is what were trying to get. Trust me a scammer gets no mercy here, but until a scam is proven ...

BTW I was just using a engine build as an example.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:25 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Truth, yeah, who is the guy, whats the name of the business, why did it take so long for you to post it up on here?
Coming on here just rambling aimlessly and then snapping at someone thats trying to get info from you does NOT help your cause!
We are relentless at chasing scammers and thiefs but need not only the truth, but worthy detailed information to help you solve your problem.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-23-2011, 06:08 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

harbone is nice about this to you big boy.to me they were asking good questions and you got smart.im not so nice i think your a smartass.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Art1
APPRENTICE

Default Re: Oneida,Tn

To all you car buyers(especially those interested in Willys cars)STAY AWAY FROM THE GUY IN ONEIDA,TN-BOUGHT A CAR A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO FROM HIM AND LOST SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS IN THE TRANSACTION-he has yet to make good on his promises to reimburse me for my loss
I also bought a car from bad boy customs/dave tillet in oneida tn, i have the same story as you do, he failed to send me many parts, my fuel cell, roll cage, steering colum, grill, wheels, & more, all paid for in full up front, dave told me he was going out of business, now again i see hes selling cars, be carefull dave is a nice guy over the phone but he will FOR SURE RIP YOU OFF!! If there are any other members who have bought cars from dave tillet please message me
Old 03-03-2012, 08:30 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Art1
To all you car buyers(especially those interested in Willys cars)STAY AWAY FROM THE GUY IN ONEIDA,TN-BOUGHT A CAR A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO FROM HIM AND LOST SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS IN THE TRANSACTION-he has yet to make good on his promises to reimburse me for my loss
I also bought a car from bad boy customs/dave tillet in oneida tn, i have the same story as you do, he failed to send me many parts, my fuel cell, roll cage, steering colum, grill, wheels, & more, all paid for in full up front, dave told me he was going out of business, now again i see hes selling cars, be carefull dave is a nice guy over the phone but he will FOR SURE RIP YOU OFF!! If there are any other members who have bought cars from dave tillet please message me
http://www.badboycustoms.us/

This him?
Old 04-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Art1
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by Art1
http://www.badboycustoms.us/

This him?
YES that is him Dave Tillet and he is still selling cars on RJ, I called him a few weeks ago and he says he has only 1 car to sell and he is now out of business, but I dont think that is the truth, why dont you call him and see if he still has other cars for sale ( I bet he does) I can understand why the other poster is pissed, he was ripped off just like I was.
Call Dave Tillet and ask him about the car he sold to Me (Art Peterson) I would love to hear the story he tells you about it, last time I called him, I told him I was going to contact the Attorny General, he told me he was dying and I was wasting my time trying to collect the parts he owed me.