HAPPY ENDINGS !!!!!

Old 03-11-2012, 09:08 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by olds48

That is some real sick stuff you are spewing out there. Why do you have twisted thoughts like that in your mind?! You don't know me,nor do you know everything there is to know about every subject. When I read "knifing her in the gut" I wanted to kick your teeth in.I still do.Why would you say stupid things like that?! Avoid me,please.
What did you think he wanted to do, dance?
Old 03-11-2012, 10:06 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

*EDIT* Reply removed. No need to justify myself/continue this discussion.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:09 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Right on Olds.....you'd just be feeding a bonfire..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 03-12-2012, 10:53 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Right on Olds.....you'd just be feeding a bonfire..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

YEP--AND WE ARE TRYING TO GET ALONG :shock:

I DID NOT START THIS THREAD SO SOME MANIAC COULD GET SPASTIC--I PUT IT HERE TO SHOW HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO STAND UP FOR YOUR FREEDOMS AND RIGHTS---GHUSTLER -I AM SORRY YOU LIVE SUCH A SORRY LIFE[ONLY GOD CAN HELP YOU] EVERYTHING DOES NOT HAVE TO BE CRAZY ATTACKS AND SMARTELLACK REMARKS!!!

MY POINT--IF IT COMES DOWN TO PROTECTING MY FAMILY-I WILL NOT STOP AT ANYTHING TO DEFEND THEM[PERIOD]

LIVELY
Old 03-13-2012, 04:08 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

lively, as always common sense prevails.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
lively, as always common sense prevails.
Gentlemen, another controversial topic huh? I never had to take another mans life, but know a few that have. They have looked for forgiveness in the bottom of bottles... or tried to bury it in denial. Not the easiest thing to live with; as Zip mentions, there is no going back. We all sound pretty committed with our guns under the bed, or under a coat, in a shorts pocket, etc... but unless we pulled the trigger... it is hard to understand what transpires for each one of us internally... thanks be to God I have never even had to brandish mine.

Olds, if my wife or child was in danger of any kind, I would not hesitate to brandish...empty the clip regardless of good gun training. It is not about good training IMO, but about instinctual protection of your loved ones!! It is primal thing that is inherent to us all... man I would have done the same thing. I am glad you had one at that time & the option to protect yourself. The guy you pulled it on would be a FOOL to report you anyways... probably has a warrant, drug problem, criminal record, etc....
Old 03-14-2012, 08:03 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

The Steeldrivers have a song with the lyric:"once the bullet leaves the gun the devil owns your soul"
While not completely true,is gives some perspective. I agree with you guys. Got it if I NEED it,hope I NEVER need it. My gun collecting pocket lint is just fine with me. I'm too lazy to clean it after I shoot it anyway.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:51 PM
bad68backhalf
APPRENTICE

I dont think i would lose an ounce of sleep if i had to take someones life that threatend me or my family's life.I had a freind that ran a storage center,he came out of a back room to find 2 black guys with a gun to his wifes head,he pulled his gun and shot them both,one lived and one died,he says he would do it again in a heartbeat.If he did not pull his gun out and shoot,he said him and his wife would have problely been killed . These scum today just cant rob you and leave ,they feel the need to kill.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:10 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

bad68,i dont have a problem sending dirtbags to hell. i have been tested in my day. im still here so i passed the test. but i do think about the familes he leaves behind. the mom, dad sister brother. son daughter. those are the ones i think about.im sure most on here wouldnt hesitate to kill to protect their familes.what i wanted people to think about is the after, after they pull the trigger.alot happens then and i mean alot.my father was a korean war vet. when my time was here for the draft he told me he did not want me to join because for 2 reasons. one was i had a very bad attitude towards anyone that gave me trouble or talked bad to me, like drill sargents etc. and reason 2 because he believed killing would be to easy for me. it took me a few yrs to fiqure that one out but i did.and my reasons for taking a life is alot longer than the states.but i have been taught that if you have to pull your gun do not waste time thinking about it, pull gun, pull trigger. DO NOT HESITATE.OR YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO DIE.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:32 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Cool gun song-love this guy

recorded version- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlEb3Zxhuwg

More fun but poor sound quality- still worth a look,his bass player is HOT!!!- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAnOP...eature=related

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -