Ron Owens racing

Old 10-03-2011, 06:59 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well there you go :!: As far as i am concerned his word is as good as gold :!: :!:

Mark
Old 10-03-2011, 04:37 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Ron for coming on here and clearing this up. I pretty much knew there was more to the story.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:17 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks guy's .
I thought this was taken care of . this is the third time that i have a problem with this vendor .
As far as his work it is great he does a beautiful job i don't know how he let's things like this happen .
I don't blame mr.Meyer for being upset at all he has every right to be .
And will stay on Mr. Williams to make sure this taken care this time and right away
Old 10-04-2011, 07:15 AM
HR51gto
APPRENTICE

Ron that is all i am asking is to get this over with I am sorry for having to take it to this type of forum and the day they show up on my door step i will do what ever it takes to remove this thread. This has been going on now for almost 9 months and i dont think most people would have waited this long not to post something.
Thanks i hope i will be seeing them soon
greg
Old 10-18-2011, 01:22 PM
HR51gto
APPRENTICE

Three weeks and STILL no valve covers!!!!!! So Ron how much are you staying on Mr. Williams to make sure this taken care this time and right. Whats your next B.S> story. Buyer Beware!!!!!!!!!! over 10 months and still waiting
Old 10-18-2011, 05:30 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

SORRY---guys it is time for RON to drop MR. WILLIAMS and find a different vendor[ great work or not]--
RON -you do not need the bad advertising that is coming from a slow vendor--YOU DO A GREAT JOB IN YOUR BUSINESS AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN UPFRONT AND HONEST--GET RID OF THIS PROBLEM :cry: ops:

HR51gto--- DID YOU PAY FOR THESE IN ADVANCE OR PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN ?? HAS THIS MR. WILLIAMS CONTACTED YOU PERSONALLY?

I do know unseen problems happen but this will get taken care of by RON . 8) 8)
Old 10-19-2011, 10:15 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Lively you are 100% correct.
I did just get off the phone with Mr.Williams again he told me that the new covers are being shipped out with a call tag for the one's you have.

Looks like i now have to find a new vendor to have my covers and oil pans made .

The worst part of this deal is my customers not being happy and getting a bad rep. from it all Witch i or any business can not afford to have .
I have used his company for many years without a problem until this year and now there has more than one complaint about taking to long but never this long . it is a shame because the workmanship is great and a great product .

Mr.Meyer i am not making BS story's i could only tell you what i have been told by Mr.Williams .
I am calling him back again today for a tracking number for your covers and i will post it on this site as soon as he gives it to me.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:22 PM
HR51gto
APPRENTICE

RON, Its been another week and last week you said and i quote
(I am calling him back again today for a tracking number for your covers and i will post it on this site as soon as he gives it to me) and now i see that was a BS story also BUYER BEWARE DONT AND UP LIKE ME WITH PARTS YOU CANT USE!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2011, 07:56 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Ron....stop buying valve covers from CENTERLINE.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:57 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

a good reputation going down the drain here....seems if vendor cant deliver seller should refund.....sometimes in buisness you have to eat things. :?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -