Kentucky speed and performance

Old 07-13-2010, 07:00 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

why don't you buy straight from comp and eliminate the middle man???
Old 07-13-2010, 11:15 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

The guy is NOT HONEST. REMEMBER GUYS THE TWINFOGGERSBC dude that had a rep for being a scammer.Kentucky took his money from paypal and by his own admission never sent the goods.

It was a case of two crooks running into one another. Only my opinion.

Do a search.There was more than one thread. It is a long read but at first you think he is a victim but if you read it all you will see he was dishonest as well.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...=twinfoggersbc
Old 07-14-2010, 03:44 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

why don't you buy straight from comp and eliminate the middle man???

He had a lower price than comp,I did call comp to see,he must get a dealer rate or wholesale price. I guess if it's too good to be true , maybe it is.?
I would also guess that he sell's out of a storage building or his house shop,lower overhead to sell so cheap,I don't think that building in his profile is real.Takes my money to buy the parts with and have them drop shipped from there,small profit of a few dollar's on each item,but adds up if you turn enough parts.Just my guess.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:24 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep, I agree w/ what Rudy said. there are no excuses... busy schedule does not matter one bit. Where is one excuse, another will follow. 3 weeks is unacceptable to return an e-mail or phone call. What will the seller say now/?? "I have been in the hospital" or I was in another country where there are no phones, whatever. Flake.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:38 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Anybody that wants to try and contact this fine fellow call 859-743-1394.

Good luck getting in touch with him,if you do let me know how. !!!

This is the number listed on hie web site 859-647-7223.

thanks
Old 07-16-2010, 08:40 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Next time you want to order part's and deal with someone that is as honest as the day is long, Please contact Ron Owens on here :!: :!: Ron is a straight up shooter :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Old 07-16-2010, 10:09 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default ky speed

Next time you want to order part's and deal with someone that is as honest as the day is long, Please contact Ron Owens on here Ron is a straight up shooter JMO Mark Arnold

Thanks, I will give him a try next time.!!
Old 07-20-2010, 08:08 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default KY speed

Here are a few of the emails that he did respond too.You see the trend?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: kyspeedparts To: contagious Date: 2010-04-26 18:55:50
Subject: Re: RJ RaceSpace: Heads and rockers
Greg,

I left you a message on your work phone. I need to appologise to you. It seems that your order has been lost or misplaced. I remember talking with you and taking the order, but am not sure what happened in the mean time. I am sincerley sorry and will work on getting the heads and rockers to you asap. Thanks, Dwight. 859-647-7223.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: kyspeedparts To: contagious Date: 2010-05-12 18:39:35
Subject: Re: RJ RaceSpace: Heads and rockers
Mr. Farmer,

Your rockers were also coming from Comp Cams. They were still not available when they sent your heads. They are supposed to come directly to you from them. Sorry for all the BS...I will check on the rockers for you. You'll love the heads. Thanks, Dwight.
Upgrade Now Welcome, contagious
[Sign Out]

My Ads My Messages

From: kyspeedparts To: contagious Date: 2010-06-17 16:58:09
Subject: Re: RJ RaceSpace: Rockers
Mr. Farmer,

Out of sight out of mind. I had no idea you hadn't recieved your rockers yet. I have been out of the shop with some health issues and have been trying to work from home. We are currently doing some "house cleaning" and are trying to get back on the right path. I appologise you haven't gotten your rockers. I will get them out to you by Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for being so patient. Dwight.

Notice the dates of the emails. still no contact.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:05 PM
Sox
CRAFTSMAN

Dont hold your hand on your a&* waiting for the parts.It will grow there before you get your parts..Ill never buy from him again.Free advice, use Ron Owens.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:11 PM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Just to be fair i emailed comp cams one more time,and this was there repley today.

I really don't remember them ever being backordered and we have over 40 sets
in stock, sorry to hear that.

In an effort to handle the overwhelming volume of e-mails we recieve, please
limit your replies and if a reply is necessary, please reply to the original
and ask all questions in one e-mail. Thank You
William Hood
Technical Consultant
[email protected]
Not a fan yet? Become a fan of Comp Cams/Zex on facebook and twitter for
your chance to win free stuff!!

And no he still will not answer a phone or return emails or messages.SUMBAG.!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -