rob406s10 is a thief!

Old 02-21-2009, 04:46 PM
schulzt
APPRENTICE

I just got $400 of it back via a money order. He said he'll pay me the other $100, but we'll see.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:52 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Think before you rant threats, please.
LOTS of folks have been CONVICTED of crimes they did because of online threats to their victim. It can also lead to slander law suits. :idea: :idea: :idea: Just a word from the wise,.. guys....It's your azz !
Besides, it's VERY against Racing Junk Forum rules.......
Old 02-21-2009, 07:34 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Think before you rant threats, please. MY AZZ.THIS CLOWN TOOK OVER 5 MONTH'S TO REFUND.AND STILL OWES 100.00 i dont see where its slander if its the truth !!!! yes rite...slander law suits.hahahahahah.please !!! :twisted:
Old 02-21-2009, 08:31 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Where is "rob406s10" from? I think I may have delt with him a year ago. Does he have a racespace?
Old 02-22-2009, 04:22 PM
schulzt
APPRENTICE

He is out of Pennsylvania. the add is #1304211
Old 02-22-2009, 07:54 PM
dg714
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by schulzt
He is out of Pennsylvania. the add is #1304211
What is his name? I'm an engine builder in this area. I know most of the racers in this area. Emmaus is about 6 miles from here, maybe I could help.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:10 PM
schulzt
APPRENTICE

Default rob406s10 is now Rob85z28 and should still not be trusted

rob406s10 changed his name to Rob85z28. He still owes me $100. The only response I have received from him is, “im just waiting for my cousin witch is a lawyer to get me the suit papers im puting against you togerther then i will send the deplemation of charcter suit papers to u you along with the money order.” (note: this is a direct quote…his spelling not mine). He sent me this message three weeks ago and I still have not received anything, not even my “deplemation” of character suit. It’s not vary scary when he doesn’t even know what he’s talking about. Anyways, I am passing on some advice not to deal with Rob85z28 unless you live close enough to pick up your parts in person. He stole $100 from me and has now put me through over half a year of deceitfulness and lies.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:11 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default junk mail

i have done the junk mail as a prank once. WOW did i say WOW !!!! i managed an auto center and a co worker moved in with his wife to be [ a school teacher] so we deceided to fill his mail box up. well, we gathered up a few free mail stuff per person [ about 250 free mailers] we mailed.... he never said anything...... we mailed again [about 250 again] he came to work one day with a stack of mail about a foot high!!! [ even had vcr's] we had made a mistake and mailed a golf mailer and the code let him know it came from our work address. WE WERE BUSTED . he was acusing his buddies and raising holy hell with them and his wife to be was about to go to the post office to file charges, when he figured us out.. we escaped without issues but she has NEVER spoke to any of us again. [ i have left now] but still talk to him. its a funny conversation now but then it got really out of hand because they sold his address to others and the snow ball effect was rolling extremely fast. it took about a year or longer to get to reasonable. he got everything from carpet samples, walpaper samples wood samples wedding dress samples, vcr's out the ying yang,how to raise chickens, hunt elk , baby information,birth control inquiries,land purchase information, vacation informatioon and the list went on and on ... there wasn't a dr. office or library on any of out homes with a free mailer left in them!. there mail box didnt hold the mail some days and the postmaster laid it on the condo floor of left a pick up notice. SO yes it works but be sure before you send eniugh to make a difference! it cant be stopped it just has to run its course. did i say he was a prep guy[ now wife is same] and we sent as you seen many outdoor items and and other stuff. his income was put as 150.000 per year!!!! funny then, scary when busted, funny now, would never do again!
Old 03-24-2009, 09:03 AM
schulzt
APPRENTICE

I don't plan on doing anything like that. I am simply warning people of him and his lack of honesty.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:45 PM
schulzt
APPRENTICE

bump