ladies and gentlemen we have us a liar in brevard nc

Old 09-24-2007, 05:32 PM
NOVABOY689
SHOW GUEST

Default ladies and gentlemen we have us a liar in brevard nc

please be careful when buying a car from darrell holden out of Brevard NC he is not a man of his word I spent over $500 to purchase the nova that he has listed ad#974939 first he said that he would bring me the car and at the last moment back out .which he was very busy I can understand that but the problem I have Darrell stated this is one of the nicest nova in this area. so I made the trip and this car has multiple scrathes in the paint , paint bubbles in the paint then we put the car up on the rack floor pans have been patched in 2 areas Darrell stated mulitple times that floors were solid in this car when I pointed out floor patches his statement was awww. I didn't see that the engine was taken out of the car which he used a rack to pull out the engine so you would have to be blind not to see the patch work also rear inner qtrs are broken away looks like new qtrs were put over the old qtrs also rust in qtr lips rust on front fenders with paint bubbling out I told Darrell I didn't want the car his statement was thanks for coming out not sorry for running you a thousand miles cause I lied about the car. We do not need people like this on this website. I feel that he at least owes me half the gas money and I will put this email out everytime I see one of his cars on this website. His other statement was I have this car sold for $18,000.00 as soon as I put the engine back in it. Somebody would have to be off there rocker to pay $18,000.00 for this car. I hope the other guy that is interested in this car reads this before he makes the trip.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:00 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

its good to know that Nova is around thanks for the e-mail....but let me say one thing in advance for some of these knuckle heads out here selling and buying stuff..

NICE means different things to different people....you have to really have an impressive car to make my putter flutter ...but really i have run across people that have Junk and they REALLY AND TRULY think they have a nice piece....there are more of these people out there than you think...and it sounds like you ran across one.....

i would let it go if i were you...i know your pissed but thats exactly why a person makes the trip in person to look at what they are buying..what you spent in gas and time was nothing compared if you purchased the car sight unseen and had it delivered..i would say to you 'Mission accomplished'...it may take a few days for you to really appreciate that statement...but i say good job. more people need to make the effort you did.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-24-2007, 06:13 PM
NOVABOY689
SHOW GUEST

thanks man i do appeciate what you said this guy has a perfomance shop its called holdens performance so now you know watch out for him
Old 09-24-2007, 06:36 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

NICE means different things to different people. If you have time go to show off and look at woodsman's 66 nova and tell me what you think and then I will tell you what is wrong with it.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:40 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

A nice car in Michigan is a rust bucket in Florida.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:29 PM
NOVABOY689
SHOW GUEST

yea but there is a difference when a man tells you the floors are solid and when you get there there patched he was asked multiple times were the floors patched he told me no floors were perfect this guy straight lied
Old 09-24-2007, 08:12 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by NOVABOY689
yea but there is a difference when a man tells you the floors are solid and when you get there there patched he was asked multiple times were the floors patched he told me no floors were perfect this guy straight lied
I agree with you 110% and also welcome to the forums have fun with it an hope that don't happen to you again.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:03 AM
NOVABOY689
SHOW GUEST

thanks i think iam done with the long trips iam going to try to find something close if you know somebody that has a nice 68 to 72 tubed nova for sale let me know i got cash waiting for them thanks again
Old 09-25-2007, 02:16 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by NOVABOY689
thanks i think iam done with the long trips iam going to try to find something close if you know somebody that has a nice 68 to 72 tubed nova for sale let me know i got cash waiting for them thanks again
you have a PM...PLEASE CHEK IT..

thanks

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-26-2007, 05:02 AM
NOVABOY689
SHOW GUEST

car is reposted again its under hot rod/street rod/custom new add #979666 please be careful this car is not right looks good until you see it in person thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -