Steve Yost /altered510 !!!! BEWARE DO NOT BUY/SELL FRAUD

Old 08-01-2007, 01:53 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Jeff I understand fully on what you are saying. But some can not afford to lose their money so freely as you feel.I do understand that it did hurt you but you are going to live over it and move on so you will give up your money to get him put away. As I myself is being paid back at $90.00 a month for the next ten years after I have been robbed. One gone to the pen and one left to pay me my money that still does not cover my lose. I have put it in the market in order to recover what the courtes did not cover.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:59 AM
racepartsdirect
APPRENTICE

UPDATE Steve Yost plead guilty and was sentenced to 5 years probation . The merchandise was returned but it is now used . He apparently lied to the judge and said he paid me restitution so the judge left it at that . I guess I should feel lucky that I got something back . Thanks for all the support through this ordeal . I would have thought identity theft , fraud and felony stealing would have carried a heavier sentence but I guess not.