Steve Yost /altered510 !!!! BEWARE DO NOT BUY/SELL FRAUD

Old 06-28-2007, 07:05 AM
racepartsdirect
APPRENTICE

I just talked with racing junk and they informed me that they cannot remove him until there is an official conviction . As of now the court date is July 17 so for the next 20 days or so he will be free to screw more people on racing junk . With any luck this thread will keep him in a hole and not out screwing people for 20 or so days at least!!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 10:01 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

I AM NOT SURE ON THIS NOW, but I think you as a member could post the link you supplied with the arrest report on one of your free ads in the Classified Ads...I suggest you contact [email protected] and they will give you the ok or the no way...As of now he is still considered innocent but they put his picture in the paper so looks like it would be public information...But please check it out....All your fellow racers deserve a chance to decide for themselves if they want to buy from him or sell to him...but they also should be aware of the circumstances of his arrest in my opinion...
Old 06-28-2007, 03:29 PM
racepartsdirect
APPRENTICE

I wonder if he will come on here and explain the circumstances of his arrest.I would love to hear what he has to say. LOL
Old 07-14-2007, 04:04 PM
racepartsdirect
APPRENTICE

Just a little update . he is playing the delay game with the courts . The court day has been moved back. I will keep every one posted .
Old 07-31-2007, 09:22 AM
racepartsdirect
APPRENTICE

OK I though today was supposed to be the day we would get some restitution and justice but that was not the case . I found out he is waiving his "preliminary hearing" so I am told this means we only have 2 MORE COURT DATES at least. I guess I am a little niave and I am not familiar with the processes but it seams the criminal can drag this stuff out for a long time. I found out he got a new job at a different shop and I wonder if his new boss knows what happend at his old job.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:03 AM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

you should mail copy of his arrest and the newspaper clipping of him to his new job place..to the owner of it..
Old 07-31-2007, 10:21 AM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

hotrodharley great idea but DO NOT LET THEM KNOW HOW IT GOT THERE. Dont forget he's a crook and that means he has more right then you do.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:25 PM
garceau
SHOW GUEST

Dont forget one important thing... anything you guys do that hurts his income will effect how everyone is getting their money returned, even if it is slowly as garnished from his wages.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:21 AM
marku520
SHOW GUEST

Default steve yost

I know this guy from mid america raceway and stl international raceway. he always seemed like a nice guy.but now i know his true colors. i hope his wife didnt have anything to do with this. she needs to drop him like a bad habit. i would hope his race days are over for good. what an -ss. ops: :evil: :twisted:
Old 08-01-2007, 10:36 AM
racepartsdirect
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by garceau
Dont forget one important thing... anything you guys do that hurts his income will effect how everyone is getting their money returned, even if it is slowly as garnished from his wages.
I understand where you are coming from but this is deeper than the money . I see where people have an issue on here and it seams like bad customer service or a engine builder gets in over his head and everyone can really agree there was no criminal intent just bad business but in this case the deceit and the intended harm goes beyond that and then some . When I had the $5000 taken out of my account it was a temporary setback . Don't get me wrong I lost allot of sleep and it was a financial hit but I got beyond it. At this point I want to make sure this guy is paying for it to the fullest extent . There were real victims that were affected outside of racing and myself. I want to do everything in my power to make sure that this guy is permanently stopped. Your right it may cost me getting my money back but I already wrote off the loss . I would feel more satisfaction knowing this guy is never going to this again than getting my money back... BTW I have been contacted by the police dept from Clayton (the location of the BMW dealership) and it sounds like they are going to go after him for identity theft. Hopfully he will get some jail time for that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -