Old 09-24-2009, 03:49 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Originally Posted by topsportsman1
See the carnage,LOL Some peoples kids.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...57&postcount=1
Thats what I am scared of. I cant afford to replace an engine if I screw up with NOS. Thats why I wont run it.

Bjuice I know you were just messin. I wasnt trying to come off like an jerk. I was tyring to come off a lil smartazzy at the same time.
i know.. its all Good My man...I will not mention names but back a few years ago we had a Guy on here that was suppose to be one of Us and to cut to the chase he was just Nutz..Several people complained about him thru Pm's to Tom and Myself....Finally the Guy got Booted for being an A$$....But the thing that Got me and Tom was that 3 or 4 of the same Guys that was talking Chit on this Guy behind his back....followed him when he got booted....Freaking Un-real.....
again i will not say any names...but those who were here 3 and 4 years ago can figure it out...can you say TWO-FACE !!!!

this is part of the reason for My signature.....
I see what you are saying.

I try to get along with everybody but there are those few that I cant stand. Everybody has those I believe. I just hope that if anybody has a prob with what I say they come to me about it.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I see it as a family away form home... we got each other backs. I was such a green-horn when I came here... just wanted to learn. It turned out to be way better than that. DDiggler, You is Famly mang.

Someday I will build my own motor to race... instead of some other dude. When I do, I will have the confidence b/c of you guys... learned a lot here.

Some of us that have been here for awhile have seen a few folks come & go like Juice said, but the core group of folks here are good peoples. I hope to meet a few of you down the road. Any of you knuckle-heads are welcome in my pad in Oregon...
Old 09-24-2009, 04:24 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
I see it as a family away form home... we got each other backs. I was such a green-horn when I came here... just wanted to learn. It turned out to be way better than that. DDiggler, You is Famly mang.

Someday I will build my own motor to race... instead of some other dude. When I do, I will have the confidence b/c of you guys... learned a lot here.

Some of us that have been here for awhile have seen a few folks come & go like Juice said, but the core group of folks here are good peoples. I hope to meet a few of you down the road. Any of you knuckle-heads are welcome in my pad in Oregon...
If I am still in Nevada when I get my ar done I will defintily come up to Oregon and see hwo the racing is up there. Well thats if it is ok with you of course.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:15 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
See the carnage,LOL Some peoples kids.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...57&postcount=1
the crank gear appears to be in good shape. :lol:
Old 09-24-2009, 09:24 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

How about those two straps he has holding the lifter valley together? Is that a deck girdle?
Old 09-24-2009, 09:42 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

How the hell did this get so far off topic the personr ask for 350 motor. now grant it he posted in the wrong place, but how can it run 5 pages and change the subject.
Truth of the matter is that i know where he lives and he could go within a 10 mile radious and find a doz. motors, he's just looking for air time. Little hod rod wake up, i don't think you are cripple, but i do think you are stupid., I can put 10 to 20 on your doorstep, how many can you afford, stop trying to play the good people here at RJ and get a life.

PS i know people in your area.

Zip.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
How the hell did this get so far off topic the personr ask for 350 motor. now grant it he posted in the wrong place, but how can it run 5 pages and change the subject.
Truth of the matter is that i know where he lives and he could go within a 10 mile radious and find a doz. motors, he's just looking for air time. Little hod rod wake up, i don't think you are cripple, but i do think you are stupid., I can put 10 to 20 on your doorstep, how many can you afford, stop trying to play the good people here at RJ and get a life.

Zip.

ZIP, laying the smacketh down!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:44 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06

Zip.
Ummmmm We are at 6 pages not 5. Just to let you know. LOL
Old 09-24-2009, 11:00 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Hell, lets go for 7 shall we?
Old 09-25-2009, 03:34 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I just wish I had an old 307 to trade for that big block

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -