nobody selling

Old 01-09-2009, 05:42 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THE MAIN THING IS THAT ALOT OF THINGS ON THIS SUPPOSEDLY RESCUE PACKAGE {POLOSI AND HER CRONIES} ARE TRYING TO PUT TOGETHER WILL AFFECT THE RACING/STREET CARS/STOCK CAR BUSINESS TREMENDOUSLY

START DIGGING AND ALSO CHECK SEMA SIGHT FOR MORE INFO :? :?

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE NITROUS--IT AIN'T LOOKING GOOD UNLESS WE STEP UP AND BACK THEM DOWN :shock: :shock: :shock:
LIVELY
Old 01-09-2009, 05:59 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Hey 482 let me know where the political forum is so i check up on the racin' topics. I'm waiting...
Beast, I was Just trying to escape from the news for a little while with a little arm chair racing. It's all good
Old 01-09-2009, 06:17 PM
iowackers
SHOW GUEST

The problem with the rescuie package is that it rescues the multi-billionaires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help out he workers and the USA may return to glory!!

PS - So I am asking too much for my Camaro???
Old 01-10-2009, 10:15 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Re: american patriot

Originally Posted by TopspeedLowet
Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by TopspeedLowet
KKC , SIR you made my good eye tear up... THANK YOU for taking the time to be a good American Patriot.
Rush is right
P.S. I put the last part in for good measure. ('')
yeah your a real american you and that other moron kkc. i think both of you are recovering addicts. please leave this country and go live in one of those 3rd world countrys. most of us real american patriots dont want that. hey just think free market man wow.
You must have just had one to many big drink's of Kool Aid in your day. (Jim Jones)
Sorry you are so miserable.
yeah its uninlightend halfwits like you that make alot of us that way. the goverment needs to step in or the capitolist vultures will just keep scimming off the top until the middle class is in extinction.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:23 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default amazing

Originally Posted by iowackers
The problem with the rescuie package is that it rescues the multi-billionaires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help out he workers and the USA may return to glory!!
amen brother. man its amazing how a good portion of the screwing went down just months ago. i know an ex insider who told me this, and he said when you get the amount of new registered voters that we had theres a 99.9% chance your gonna see a democratic president. you dont think wall street knows this.? it was there last hoorah. more more more.
PS - So I am asking too much for my Camaro???
Old 01-10-2009, 10:32 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Re: oh my god

Originally Posted by quick8dragster07
Originally Posted by Rigsby
I hear you all... "I want 25,000 but trade value is 35,000" UHHH, WHAT??? How about this... two guys trade thier cars because it is a good deal to both parties & everyone is happy. Instead of: "I am going to ask for cash to boot because I don'y have any".... give me a break... it is arrogant. If the seller needs money, SELL THE DAMN CAR & don't offer to trade.

Slomo- lets talk about some parts... I need some. If i can help you, I will buy from you. As I said in an earlier thread, I have saved up some Summit cards, but they only go so far. I would rather support racers here than @ the big Retail giants.

Double "D"... you are funny... always workin' a slam on good ol' BARRY. I like that... because i cannot stand HIM. Many people will be dissapointed about his empty promises a year or so from now... even black folks. They will still have bills, have to pay thier mortgages, & BARRY will raise thier taxes & squeeze them more. God forbid they sell thier house while he is in office, Capital gains will kill them too. oh yeah, its commin' BARRY"S RATH OF BS & SMOKE-SCREENS. Hang on!!
excuse me what capitol gains do you think you have., theres no capitol left . your confused.. the capitolists took that over the last 8 years. with the country in the mess its in. you would want to raise the capitol gains tax because noone is moving anyway. then cut elsewhere. sorry just a masters in economics giving the facts. p.s its about balance the country went to far to the right into staunch capitolism, and everyone is getting the red white and blue d--k jammed up there a--s. this is america people ,regulate the staunch pigs in this country (the owners) to stop scimming off the pie to much with there deals and bonuses. it does not mean you cant get rich. man o man...

Ha, thats like Freddy and Fannie, right? Listen to the democrats telling the American public there was no problems (they where the oversight committee) with the loans these idiots where buying up, and then bailed out two years later saying it's pres Bush's fault.. You're the idiot for believing big government is the solution... Ask the Cubans how much they like their communist run country, and thats the answer you will be facing by saying the government is the solution to everything. No, I say NOBAMA, and NO COMMUNISM IN 2009! Stop Nazi Pelosi and her gang of thugs with out of control spending in their eyes before it's to late people!
oh my god dont you get it the mortgage companies had to please fucking WALL STREET, so since fan and fred are buying them up, were o.k to just give them away because we have to compete or wall street will downgrde us. stop and wake up. as far as spending goes where have you been the last 8 years, george yes george the drunk bush put us the u.s in the hole within 2 months of taking office. you are also confused with communism, thats the republican party, my way my way or we will bleed you. the staunch capitolism did just that. you cant have a couple of thousand people bleed this country down, theres to big of a middle class. its always you republicans that put our nation in a financial depletion then the democrats have to clean it up. again 28 years and 22 of them have been ran by republicans the pres-senate-congress-house. man the joke is over, over. now why dont you mister communist go move in with the palins in alaska and stare off her porch and look at russia.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:51 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: american patriot

yeah its uninlightend halfwits like you that make alot of us that way. the goverment needs to step in or the capitolist vultures will just keep scimming off the top until the middle class is in extinction.

Old 01-10-2009, 11:05 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

man the joke is over, over. now why dont you mister communist go move in with the palins in alaska and stare off her porch and look at russia.
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Old 01-10-2009, 11:28 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
man the joke is over, over. now why dont you mister communist go move in with the palins in alaska and stare off her porch and look at russia.
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
This guy hilldale must not understand capitolism is the exact opposite of communism.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:28 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hilldale.i dont know the level of education you have, i dont really care.but from your words you dont seem to have any.without capitalism you would be living like a third world communist country. im afraid you have been grossly mis-informed. where you get your information from is only a guess, but you have either read it wrong or you didnt understand it, or its just propaganda written buy a old communist.the democratic party is not like it was 40yrs ago. it has tuned into on of the most liberal parties we have ever seen.the want to give everything i worked for away.give it to the people of other countrys or people here who dont have to work because they have signed up for every program the government has set up.if it wasnt for the rich, setting up buisnesses there wouldnt be jobs to go to.you dont like middle class america? who do you think your demos are getting the money for their give away programs?social programs make lazy people and my countrydont need them here. dont like my country? well get your ass to cuba or some other south american country. we have alot of problems but we are still the best damn country on the face of this earth!! now i have had my say so lets put the politics to the side and talk cars.something we all love or we wouldnt be on this great site. ken

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -