Zimmerman- Self Defense or Murder ?

Old 07-14-2013, 07:16 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

True words brick..Swiley the thing about the Feds and the Civil case is that they have minimal say if its not a civil violation under the color of law Example : Rodney King when the LA Cops beat him senseless while he was down..( very wrong )....The normal citizen doesn't fall under that type color of law where the Feds get involved..Not saying they wont try it..

I know we have spoken about guns and self defense on here the last few months and thats all good because it is a big part of who we are as Americans and to me Ranks right up there with Hot Rods...Something I want to say that I don't have to say is this..

I am not a guy that feels a man needs to carry a loaded firearm on his side everytime he leaves his house. While CWP is a right..its not neccessary all the time..IMO... Long before CWP went into place a person in SC could carry in their glove box in their home and on their person on their property or buisness...This has always been more than enough for me...when I was an officer i didn't carry off duty more than I did...Just Saying... 8)

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-16-2013, 07:12 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

boss I got to say this and I know people wont agree but in todays world.i wont be caught without my gun or atleast a good knife.but I prefer gun nowdays.you never know when some guy is going to jump your butt.you don't have to know them.its just a crazy world today. you cant really trust anyone.piss off the right person and you can die.not just get into a fight but get killed.and that is not going to happen to me.or my family.we live in a very country area.i don't even own a house key(my shops are locked up like fort knox lol) but not the house. but I sleep with my wife and a 357.i no longer think that if this guy messes with me im gonna kick his ass. I now think if this guy messes with me im gonna kill him,first.not a good way to think.i know but what his his thoughts..see what I mean. I know im not helping things by thinkin like this but.ive got to..killing a man is hard on the soul, but coming back from the dead his harder...
Old 07-16-2013, 09:32 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
killing a man is hard on the soul, but coming back from the dead his harder...
and that gentlemen is the "quote of the day" right there!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-16-2013, 12:30 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Yes sir I get that for sure....

I really watched this trial and listened to all the evidence that has been made public pre and post verdict....one juror released a statement and said " Both could have walked away "

I agree 100% that at some point in time both could have walked away and it got to a point one could not walk away and had to engage past the point of no return.

While I agree with the law and verdict in this case...I have a questiion in my mind . Would George have walked away before it got to that point of NO RETURN if he was not armed ? We know thru the defense own testimony that George was soft, non confrontational, NOT the fighting type....
I like to think my thought process is fair and balanced.

Food for thought !!!!

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-16-2013, 01:03 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Packing iron DOES raise one's confidence level. OVER confidence can grow into
aggression - intimidation - crossing into the LAND of NO RETURN. This is where PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and TRAINING come into the picture. We can armchair the heck out of this, but only the two parties involved really know the shoulda - coulda - woulda been's. Mean while in the USA, 9,000 blacks are killed each year by other blacks...........
Old 07-17-2013, 03:51 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

So I am a racist I guess. Had George been Black or Travon been White; or roles reversed, we would not be talking about this. Instead we hear "Travon could have been one of the Obamas kids" or that a civil case is coming, or how Travon was racially profiled, he died becasue of his race... is the root of what I keep hearing from the medias. I disagree. The kid was a trouble maker & paid the ultimate price unfortunately... Zimmerman did not set out to kill a Black kid that day. So if we agree with the verdict, it is racist.

We reap what we sow. He was killed b/c he was trying to kill... period. So I am a racist in a racist country because I agree with the verdict. NAACP & ACLU, Sharpton, Jackson, etc... shame on you for trying to distort truth!!!
Old 07-17-2013, 06:08 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Ponder this ; Was Paula Dean marched out (one year AFTER the 'tell all' interview) to set the stage for the race baiters in case Zimmerman was proven not guilty ?
This has all been choreographed to set fire to the streets of our nation....and it started at the top.....DIVIDE and CONQUER......
Old 07-17-2013, 06:32 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/17/h...-the-hospital/
Old 07-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

These people most likely have no clue about the details of the case. I believe they just want to cause a mayhem. Trying to stop a sick kid
In need of medical attention there is no excuse. What if that kid had not made it in time do you think any protesters would have been held accountable? Not to mention the assault. This makes me so mad I can't see strait!!!! Thank The Lord they got around those idiots!!
Old 07-17-2013, 07:03 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I hope I don't offend anyone with this. I have no gripe if Brian deletes it if he
Feels it's out of line ...

I don't know what it's like to be black. I am quite sure there are racist pigs white people out there that hate African Americans and I am equally sure there are racist blacks that hate whites just as much....but Dag gone I get sick and freakin tired of hearing about the poor black man bla bla bla. I have a couple of black friends, and they don't act that way...why is it so many think that anytime something happens to them it is ONLY because they are black? Back When I used to post here a lot I was a supervisor at work. I work in a machine shop and what we do is a skilled trade and not everyone can do it. I had one guy, he happen to be black, that we worked with for a year and a half. He could sort of do the work, but often times I would have to do it over or help him to the point that it made more sense to just do it myself. The decision was made by MY BOSS to no longer allow him to set jobs up and just make him a button pusher( less $$) well guess what? Apparently I am a racist and I was holding him back....he made the comment that maybe he could change his skin color over Xmas vacation so he could get a fair shake....he was the nicest guy in the world up til that point....I never saw that coming.

I agree if Zimmerman were black you would never hear of this case. I DO think he profiled him and I do think NO WAY he follows him had he not bern armed. Once the YOUNG MAN started beating his butt he defended himself. It's a sad situation that a young man lost his life and another will be a marked man for the rest of his. Until people like Al Sharptin and JJ stop doing everything they can to stir up crap, this will never change.

Another example is the dating site " Black peoplemeet.Com"

What would happen if I started a site called " WHITEPEOPLEMEET.com" ?

You know what would happen.

Sorry for the long rant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -