Old 10-23-2008, 10:09 AM
john858
EXPERT BUILDER

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 10-23-2008, 10:17 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by onedragracer
I appreciate the comment gearhead. That is the same situation I'm in right now. As for the other bullshit comments, everybody wishes they could run the dial and go 00 on the tree. If your that good why are you running at bullshit races and posting bullshit comments. Just my 2cents.
If you don't have anything positive to comment keep it to yourself or maybe your one of the cheaters that doesn't want anyone to find out how the systems work. Food for thought :!:
If someone really was doing this...or knew how to build such a device...do you really think they are gona tell you on a public forum? The idea of being able to hide a "tree reader" and be able to succesfully "aim" IT at the tree is ridiculous to me...it would have to be something that could be aimed and that would be very difficult to hide I think. JMO

If you don't like all the electronic boxes and such... maybe run PRO/NO BOX.??
It wouldf be pretty easy to point out a cheater then...cause any type of delay box whatever is illegal, so all that is needed would be to find it on the car. In a class that allows delay boxes and other electronics...it seems to me proving what the box does would be difficult.

JMO no disrespect intended.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:31 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by onedragracer
I appreciate the comment gearhead. That is the same situation I'm in right now. As for the other bullshit comments, everybody wishes they could run the dial and go 00 on the tree. If your that good why are you running at bullshit races and posting bullshit comments. Just my 2cents.
If you don't have anything positive to comment keep it to yourself or maybe your one of the cheaters that doesn't want anyone to find out how the systems work. Food for thought :!:

Yep you caught me I am a cheater because I can be 00 on the tree all day and take less then .01 stripe at will ... with some more cheating and effort I got my car so it'll back up a # all day..
You'll fine me at most big money races around mich,indiana and I've turned a few win lights on. If you'd like to see my tree reader in action just come on over and check it out, but it looks like any other thumb in a racing glove ..

Calling people cheaters is BS .. find a way to turn on a win light and stop crying .. again this is just my 2cents :roll:

still willing to talk .... :!:
Old 10-23-2008, 10:43 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I for one cannot cut a light with a chainsaw.... ops:

The starter at the track I go to is in a wheel chair, and last time out he rolled over and hit my window with his fist and said "GO!!" :P
Old 10-23-2008, 10:47 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
I for one cannot cut a light with a chainsaw.... ops:

The starter at the track I go to is in a wheel chair, and last time out he rolled over and hit my window with his fist and said "GO!!" :P

Was this after he told you, your stagged with your rear wheels :wink:
Old 10-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I gota try and get every advantage I can.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:03 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
I gota try and get every advantage I can.
I try and stage with my stripe taker sometimes :P
Old 10-23-2008, 11:54 AM
jmarksdragster
RACING JUNKIE

We had those guys in Florida some years ago, if you can get the flash thing to work I would try it. If it does make them go red protest the car. Delay boxes were not the best idea but they are legal. The Matty setup is not.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:06 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

So whats wrong with checking to make sure the playing field is the same. I saw a guy run nine rounds fastest pass 7.802 and the slowest was a 7.816. And you might say great car on a great day. And I would have if the MPH would have close but as fate would have it they weren't. First pass was at 172 mph,2nd 163, 3rd 158, 4th 153, 5th 151, 6th 181 which came right after a oil down in that lane were everyone else ran aleast a tenth off, 7th 149, 8th 143, and the 9th 141. Now still just a great day. But here comes fate on the 181mph pass just after an oildown and his 60ft times were a tenth off and the car still ran a 7.803 on a 7.80 dial. Now is a 40mph swing in MPH compatible with eight 7.80s.
But to say someone is crying or a cry baby, because they're trying to find out about a possible cheater is pathetic. Why have any rules if everything is ok and anything goes. Onedragracer didn't go to his track and call this guy a cheater, he come on the web site with a thread to find out possible info. Which is what this website is for.
Any 3rd grader knows all you have to do is 00 and run the dial. But if thats so easy why isn't everyone doing it.
I'd like to see if anyone has any positive input on the subject and not bashing someone for trying to find out something alot of us might be interested in.
The only way to combat something like this is with information NOT ignorance.
Maybe I'm wrong and nobody has or will ever cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the philosophy of Obama voters.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:56 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dparker
So whats wrong with checking to make sure the playing field is the same. I saw a guy run nine rounds fastest pass 7.802 and the slowest was a 7.816. And you might say great car on a great day. And I would have if the MPH would have close but as fate would have it they weren't. First pass was at 172 mph,2nd 163, 3rd 158, 4th 153, 5th 151, 6th 181 which came right after a oil down in that lane were everyone else ran aleast a tenth off, 7th 149, 8th 143, and the 9th 141. Now still just a great day. But here comes fate on the 181mph pass just after an oildown and his 60ft times were a tenth off and the car still ran a 7.803 on a 7.80 dial. Now is a 40mph swing in MPH compatible with eight 7.80s.

Its called holding or spay and dump, happens all the time, any 1st grader knows that .. :roll:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -