Where's all the 'Bus' drivers ??

Old 05-10-2010, 05:37 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Thank's ''Rigsby'' i was just sitting here on YB reading some of His post shew, bad calling people names,telling them what they can do,Seem's he isn't very well liked over there :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Old 05-10-2010, 06:31 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

thanks scoot, the core group of guys on this forum are great guys, over time here we have sharred alot here. when we haven't seen one of the regulars on here we share concern. most of us have never met but share a bond. we love racing, cars, and love helping each other and others visiting the forum with advice in solving there problems. Last but not leased WE HATE SCAMMERS THIEFS & CROOKS. and go out of our way to rat them out and show they cant hide behind a keyboard. A special shout out to SCORP, his efforts to rat these guys out and educate everybody here on methods to run these guys down and prove they can't hide is priceless!!
Old 05-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Just to be clear I wasn't saying the work Scorp and the others have done wasn't helpfull to people.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:29 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Hey Guys,
Looks like I have been gone too long. Been busy trying to get ready for the season and then I came on here and started reading this forum. Looks like I have a lot of reading to do. Glad to see most of the people I know are still here.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:12 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="MEMRACING62"]thanks scoot, the core group of guys on this forum are great guys, over time here we have sharred alot here. when we haven't seen one of the regulars on here we share concern. most of us have never met but share a bond. we love racing, cars, and love helping each other and others visiting the forum with advice in solving there problems. Last but not leased WE HATE SCAMMERS THIEFS & CROOKS. and go out of our way to rat them out and show they cant hide behind a keyboard. A special shout out to SCORP, his efforts to rat these guys out and educate everybody here on methods to run these guys down and prove they can't hide is priceless!![/quote]

I really don't like reading the scammer section. It absolutley disguss me that so many people are crooks. I never take pride in getting over on someone else, but many people live for it. No way would I spend the time doing what scorp has done because I just hate dealing with all the bs, but I'm glad he does because if it wern't for him (and others) many of the scammers would get away with it.

THANKS SCORP and also thanks Rudy!!
Old 05-11-2010, 12:38 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Lets not forget about MIKE 2124 in Alabama . he was hounded for several months until he gave up and refunded money and was prosecuted , if it wasn't for the guys on here he would have never been found...he turned out to be in the same "CLUB" as littlerod...JMO
Old 05-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I just wish thing would get back to the way they were...

Its really not much to ask... 8)

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-11-2010, 04:41 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

AND I STILL LIKE FORDS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AND YOU GUYS!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 10:00 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Chris I don't think it will ever happen, I would love for it to be like it was but there has been too many words behind the scene,s , people don't forget how they were talked to, banned from here, some that were on here and left trust me it would not due for certain people/person meet up with them somewhere :!: :!: Maybe it will but i dought it,He got his way :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Old 05-12-2010, 04:42 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
YUP, THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP!! ALSO YOUR PM'S ARE NOT PRIVATE, WATCH WHAT YOU SAY IN THEM.
OK, per request here is the PM I was sent from MEMRACING thats seemed to result in him being banned for awhile. I copy and pasted this word for word. This was a reply he sent to me when I had asked what happened on the forum.

"Hey Chris, if you go back a couple of pages back of threads in the scammers section you will see a bunch of locked threads that the mods started to interfere with the forum, during the same time mods were pm ing members scolding about posts & thread bumping. ( I even got scolded by topsportsman for bumping threads, I wrote him back and said no problem I wouldn't do it anymore and he wrote back ragging on me again) a lot of the other guys said they were getting the same thing. yes , I think some ego's got bruised, I my opinion nothing that cant be repaired, thats why I posted what the problems were. just wish the others would do the same! I think we have a great bunch of guys here. they need to get over the butt hurt and state there case!! IM STILL HERE & NOT BUTT HURT!!"

You be the judge...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -