I wouldn't buy from gorilla1 if i were you

Old 02-17-2012, 06:19 AM
gto65racer
SHOW GUEST

The $100 was not a price to fix it, it was simply a split of the difference between what I paid for it and what I think it is worth modified.

I did see a picture of it. It was not very big and I asked if the manifold had any damage. I was told no it was in perfect condition. I obviously have a different idea of what perfect is. I guess if you pay top dollar for a fully restored rare car and you later findout that there is 3 cans of bondo on the rear quarter panel you should just be happy. It looks perfect right, who cares whats under the paint!
Old 02-17-2012, 06:24 AM
gto65racer
SHOW GUEST

Also, in the photo there is a water neck on the manifold. I contacted the buyer as soon as I got it that it was missing. He told me that it was not in the photo and not part of the deal. It is clearly in the photo bolted to the intake. So how am I to believe that if I send it back that I will get my money back.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:56 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

did you notice the bracket in the picture when you looked at it ?? ops:

maybe he can't see the thermostat housing in the picture!!! :?

when you paid for it you trusted him to send it -right? so--if you want your money back -have him send the money back and you be a man and send the intake back to him---problem solved. :shock:

you never really answered if he offered you a refund on the intake if you wanted to send it back ??
Old 02-17-2012, 02:30 PM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by gto65racer
I wanted to see if he would give me $100 back and if not i wanted to send it back and he did not respond. I sent him another message and still nothing. I already got it taken care of. It is like buying a car that is supposed to be numbers matching and then finding out the motor has been re-stamped.
taken care of . That means its not returnable . you modified the intake .

something like if you buy a care and paint it a different color
Old 02-21-2012, 04:18 PM
premikiep
APPRENTICE

MAN UP
Old 02-24-2012, 04:49 AM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by premikiep
MAN UP
. I know the buyer should have man up and sent it back . To late now , he mod. the intake since he had it