Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

LOL (again)
Old 06-21-2011, 04:38 PM
mcrracing1011
APPRENTICE

Default Re: A lot has changed in 2 1/2 months

Originally Posted by blacktopboys
This guy has completely stripped this car and replaced with used and leaky struts,took all the good and replaced with old style part to salvage other projects as well ,but if you the it's for you junke that's probally you're style to ,but using a different screen name won't get past our online ,awareness of you gene or what ever name youregoing by today,hotrodg,junke ,gene,jerk ,all the above.
if the man went to spend that kjnd of money on this car i dont belive he would buy junk parts for a race car worth $90,000
Old 02-15-2012, 01:50 AM
jerry
SHOW GUEST

Default Gene Hulen AKA HotrodG

HOTRODG changed his name to BUCKETRACER
Old 02-15-2012, 07:57 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Could someone decifer this one for us simple minded people.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Gimmie: this appears to be the first of two threads on the same subject. I tried to clarify his second post a little; but I am confused too.. so don't feel alone. According to the newest "all knowledgeable, knowing all things" (ghustler) we should never invite the accused to explain a second side of a story... because if we just ask ghustler he will carefully explain how we are all wrong & he is always right. I give up.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:21 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Gimmethakick
Could someone 'splain this one for us simple minded people.
I fixed it for you! Don't use them big words on us! lol
.'s and ,'s and at least an attempt of correct grammer always makes a post easier to understand.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:22 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Beware Gene Hulen (hotrodg) vernon,al. Crook ,lair,and s

Originally Posted by blacktopboys
Beware of this guy from Vernon al. Gene hulen,screen name hotrodg,he is a scammer and a very dishonest person and uses his health for a scamming tool,don't get caught,he has a dodge avenger ,6.0 car,that's been stripped of everything good and replaced with junk parts ,took the ford rear and replaced with Dana rear ,car been changed hands more than ,flies on s,beware,1st owner from tenn. Dragracingcars.com,nothing bought the car ,beckel ,or hass,it's more like bits and pieces of Joe blows garage,the car is white with a pink roll cage,call me for more info ,281-932-8358 even had guys from his home town call and give me more on him about how he's screwed his own locals,that's why he has to do out of town business ,also being investigated by law for receiving stollen parts.Beware
I have been reading and reading this thread :!: Doing some thinking and some research i know the above car.This car ran 4.38 in the 1/8 with a Hemi now folks you don't just go to the track and run these time's with junk. The car always had a Dana rearend because the guy that owned the car is a die hard Mopar guy and wanted the car complete Mopar not Ford :!: So i done more research calling friend's in that area turn's out Gene Hulen Is greatly liked and i am told he is a damn good fellow nice guy to do business with :!: So now i am wondering what all the crying is about :?: Remorse :?:

Mark
Old 02-20-2012, 08:08 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

SEEMS THAT MOST OF THE TOP THREADS IN THIS SECTION AT THIS TIME ARE BUYERS OR TRADE REMORSE ISSUES . :roll:
Old 02-26-2012, 08:11 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Now guy and gal's look at this ad and tell me this car is junk as the ''blacktopboys'' said it is :!: I have been talking to Gene about getting this car myself :!: :!:

http://www.racingjunk.com/Top-Sports...ale-trade.html

Mark