Old 07-29-2010, 06:44 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

sorry, wrong man, my fault, can i still get on the bus? i'll bring the
snacks and gas money, i hope we find outlaw in good health :wink:
Old 07-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

That is a good good question.... where is Ken (Outlaw)???? I hope all is well w/ him!
Old 08-21-2010, 03:42 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

here i am!!!! sure makes a guy feel good when somebody is a missin him lol. been down for awile. hell im still down but im tryin.ill be poppin in here to check on you boys from time to time so take care and start a bunch of trouble, sure makes life interesting sometimes. ( just kidding)
Old 08-21-2010, 07:20 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Ken !
Whenever I'm down dumpster diven', I remember that there are folks in a whole lotta worse shape than I am and THEY are gettin' through it themselves. It sure doesn't pop me up right off but it does help in the perspective of life. Just knowing you have a bunch of fellow gearheads who really care about you helps as well.
Here's to better days, one at a time............
Old 08-21-2010, 10:33 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
here i am!!!! sure makes a guy feel good when somebody is a missin him lol. been down for awile. hell im still down but im tryin.ill be poppin in here to check on you boys from time to time so take care and start a bunch of trouble, sure makes life interesting sometimes. ( just kidding)
Hang in there Ken, us Green Mountain boys are tough, i was born in early 1939, real close to where you live on Green Mountain, not even a road up the mountain then i've been told, and i'm still making an A$$ of myself, maybe too often.

Zip.