beware of ad#1737046

Old 12-30-2009, 05:41 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: OK GUYS I AM HERE LETS GET THIS CORRECT!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dozerdudes
I own the car and anyone is welcome to come on over and check it out anytime.It is a mcKinney chassis and he did build them.Now this Idiot...He said he was sending a deposit which he never sent and never recieved.He had a ad posted selling his dodge and sais right in the ad he can not buy my car until he sold the other.He figured he could buy some time of me holding if for him telling me he sent a deposit.He never sent it he is a liar.First if you are going to spend 5000.00 would you at least call the guy and talk with him about the car.I know every time i bought one sight unseen and ones i have bought i went to pick up i always call and talk over the deal on the phone.He never called nothing.My number is right in the ad.He emailed me once sais he wanted it is it still for sale and second sending a deposit.I figured something was up than nothing ever comes.Wouldent you send a cirtified check and have some sort of tracking that the seller recieved the check? No he has nothing because he did nothing.This guy is a peice of work but there is always one in the bunch.Love this site have had great luck here but this guy is an idiot.Lets see the paperwork!!!!!!Yah you have nothing..Oh well life goes on.he gave me a good laugh though.And she does run in the 10's.I have the slips.My brother ran it a few times and she is mid to high tens.I have a dragster and he was driving that having a blast.Not sure what was done to the engine i bought it as it is all i did was add gas.i never drove it my self except up my road.My Brother is 100lbs lighter than i.Hope this clears a bit up.Please bud guy show us the reciepts..
Stamped.

Scorp
Old 12-30-2009, 05:41 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: beware of ad#1737046

Originally Posted by budracer51
Beware of this guy....He wanted a deposit to hold this car, sent him one on Dec 15th, says he never got it. Email him to find out if he received it yet, got a reply calling me everything in the book, still can't understand why???Now he says he cashed my check, with a laugh but next message from him said he didn't receive it. I stopped payment on the check and my bank says it wasn't cash yet so all I'm out is $35.00 and the car I wanted.....not sure if this guy even has a car or just out to scam....beware of this guy....
Stamped.

Scorp
Old 12-30-2009, 05:46 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

This has me curious.

Budracer51 says he sent a check, claims Dozerdudes said he received it and he placed a stop payment through the bank for $35. Dozerdudes in his post says he never received anything.

If there is a stop payment then that shows a payment was sent and would lend credibility to Budracer's post.

So lets see the bank info- that should give us an idea who is being straight up- dont you think? I'd also think if there are emails- they would be useful.

And gentlemen, I stamped both your posts since you are in full disagreement and there seems to be proof that one of you isnt being truthful- I dont want either of you to go "all post-editing" on us.

So Budracer51- balls in your court- let's see the bank info. And before you say you cant post on here- check with one of the Mod's or a forum regular as to uploading images.

Scorp
Old 12-30-2009, 06:32 AM
budracer51
SHOW GUEST

Ok will do...someone let me know how to upload the paperwork...I did some investigating about the chassis, it may be a Mckinney....Doug Mckinney from MAC racing not Murf Mckinney, top fuel and fuel funny car chassis builder...doesn't mean it's not a good chassis, I'm sure it is, just clearing the air....Hell I'm still willing to buy the car, I'll have to see it in person and will pay with cash and will need to see time slips for this car...proof that it runs the times said. I still believe this guy is going over board on all this....again I just asked if he received my check.......that's all....................
Old 12-30-2009, 06:34 AM
dozerdudes
APPRENTICE

Scorpion i am with you lets see it.Anyone is welcome to check myfeedback on ebay as well i have 100% with a 125 rating. my name on there also is Dozerdudes. 500.00 is not going to do anything for my pocket.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:49 AM
dozerdudes
APPRENTICE

Default CAR.

Sorry bud guy.You are not buying my car.In fact i am going to pull the ad.I am just going to keep it.Not worth all this.Ill get over to my brothers and get a slip and see how to post it.No longer for sale.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:53 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

hmm something now sounds real real fishy bud asked how to post his proof and now dozer pulling ad and not for sale for a moment i started to believe dozer but when bud asked how to post now dozer pulling ad sounds like some one tried to pull something funny lmo
Old 12-30-2009, 08:20 AM
budracer51
SHOW GUEST

No problem on not selling me your car....good luck
Old 12-30-2009, 08:22 AM
dozerdudes
APPRENTICE

Default ANother one..

Here is my name and address Kurt Hundeland 94 little rd wurtsboro ny 12790.my number is 845-978-2020.Any one who is local please come over any time and take alook at the car.It is not for sale but just to clear this up./You do not even have to call just come by anytime.I do not pull anything.I sell 20-30,000 machines backhoes,bulldozers loaders,excavators.I do not need this idiots 500 nor do i need the 5k.just needed more room.Someone hop in the car and come on over there is a komatsu bulldozer right next to the road you cant miss it.come on over.I am done with this petty crap i have real work to do.My brother is droping off a time slip this afternoon my email is [email protected] just drop me a mail and ill send a copy to any one who would like it.my last post.about this bullshit.Dont really care if anyone believes me or not life goes on....So go put your stamp on that.......
Old 12-30-2009, 09:10 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my name and address Kurt Hundeland 94 little rd wurtsboro ny 12790.my number is 845-978-2020.Any one who is local please come over any time and take alook at the car.It is not for sale but just to clear this up./You do not even have to call just come by anytime.I do not pull anything.I sell 20-30,000 machines backhoes,bulldozers loaders,excavators.I do not need this idiots 500 nor do i need the 5k.just needed more room.Someone hop in the car and come on over there is a komatsu bulldozer right next to the road you cant miss it.come on over.I am done with this petty crap i have real work to do.My brother is droping off a time slip this afternoon my email is [email protected] just drop me a mail and ill send a copy to any one who would like it.my last post.about this bullshit.Dont really care if anyone believes me or not life goes on....So go put your stamp on that.......
i think someone has ruffled feathers cause bud decided to post proof

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -