My tumor update...

Old 10-17-2009, 04:58 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Thanks guys for all your responses. It's nice to know there are some really good people out there in this day and age. 8)
Mike i have enjoyed both times we spoke on the phone...U are one class act Guy..i wish you all the Luck in the world.

If there is Anything u need that is within My power just dial that Number and i am here for ya Bro....

Your S.C. Friend...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-17-2009, 08:28 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Sorry i missed the first post on this we will say a prayer for you and your family that everything stays the best for you.

I know how hard it gets at times we just lost another family member last week it has been a long hard road for us the couple of years .

just keep the lord in your heart and pray each day and thing will work out for the best.

Glad to hear you are getting better. Ron
Old 10-17-2009, 08:38 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
Sorry i missed the first post on this we will say a prayer for you and your family that everything stays the best for you.

I know how hard it gets at times we just lost another family member last week it has been a long hard road for us the couple of years .

just keep the lord in your heart and pray each day and thing will work out for the best.

Sorry to hear that Ron...if i can do something here for you let me know...u know your my brother from another mother ! :P

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-18-2009, 07:04 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Big B i appreciate it.

Don't want to high jack this thread.

Just am glad the hear the beast is doing better and we pray that he continues to do so.

I know how scary that can be when a tumor is found we lost my wife's aunt two years ago to cancer and my sister got killed last November by some drug addicts and now we just lost another aunt .

I hate to hear all the bad news going on especially in these hard times it just makes it worse or seems to.

When i seen this thread it just sent chills over me . we will keep the beast in our prayers and everyone else .

Thanks again my brother hopefully we will meet up soon .Ron
Old 10-18-2009, 07:44 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by BEAST477
Thanks guys for all your responses. It's nice to know there are some really good people out there in this day and age. 8)
Mike i have enjoyed both times we spoke on the phone...U are one class act Guy..i wish you all the Luck in the world.

If there is Anything u need that is within My power just dial that Number and i am here for ya Bro....

Your S.C. Friend...
Thanks Brian, I feel the same way. You are a good friend that it feels like I've known you for a lifetime even though it's only been a few years. Thanks my friend.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:55 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Beast, that is some of the best stuff I have read on this forum for a week. Glad to hear you are kicking ass my friend!!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 07:57 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports

Thanks Ron, I can relate to the losses. My wife lost both her parents a year apart then we lost another close family member and we keep telling ourselves things will be better next year then we get this deal. All you can do is keep trying cause I'm not a quitter and I'm sure your not either. So all we can do is march on.