THIS IS NOT MY AD 1585687

Old 07-06-2009, 08:50 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Default THIS IS NOT MY AD 1585687

THIS IS NOT MY AD NUMBER 1585687 THEY ARE USING MY PICTURE AND TRYING TO SELL MY TRUCK I HAD..I TRADED WITH THIS GUY AND NOW THEY ARE USING MY PHOTO..I WENT WITH SUSPORTRACINGJUNK AND THEY WANT TAKE THE PICTURE OFF...SO I THINK THATS WRONG FOR SOMEONE TO USE OTHER PEOPLES PHOTOS..KNOWING HES OR SHE HAS GOT THE TRUCK THERE AND THEY CAN EASYLY TAKE THERE OWN PHOTOS..SO I WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS IS NOT MY AD NUMBER OR MY SCREEN NAME..IM UPSET CAUSE THEY ARE USING MY PICTURE..BUT ANYWAY I WANTED YALL TO KNOW THANKS... :x
Old 07-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I see it on here all the time. I don't think there is much you can do about it unless you have copyrighted the pictures...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-06-2009, 06:39 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

i dont see a problum. if it is still the same way it was when you sold it..
Old 07-08-2009, 03:49 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

well i just didnt want people to think that im trying to sell under another name and another state..thats all i wanted to know and i just dont want my rep to get messed up by this ad here..but i think it will be ok as well..cause i havnt had anyone to say anything to me yet so i think it will be ok dont Yall????
Old 07-08-2009, 10:29 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

hummmmmmmmmm,i do see your point,,,some might say,hey look ,this car was for sale by so and so,and now its for sale by this guy,but its the same pics.i do see your point now,, humm