Earn $997.00 Everytime Delievered to Your Bank Account!

Old 07-12-2008, 05:25 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wanna work for Obama, he is paying off her campain debt for her!!
Gotta go, Ebonics class starts shortly!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-12-2008, 09:15 AM
promod1534
SHOW GUEST

Default NOT SPAM!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE ONES WHO TOOK THE TIME TO GO ONTO THIS AND REPLY!
This is NOT spam obviously I have been a member and would NOT put something on here that is NOT TRUE AND WILL HELP YOU AS IT HELPED OTHERS START RACING LIKE THEY ALWAYS WANTED TO! Hey if you don't like the subject then DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MINE GOING ON IT!!!!!! This IS NOT SPAM!!!!!! I am a member and have as much right to put something out there that would help racers get where they want to be as YOU have a right to type all that BS!!!!! If you guys want to keep working for someone else or doing hard labor and always looking for a better way to race or afford it "IF YOU LIKE IT I LOVE IT"!!!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 09:17 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: NOT SPAM!!!!!!

Originally Posted by promod1534
YOU ARE THE ONES WHO TOOK THE TIME TO GO ONTO THIS AND REPLY!
This is NOT spam obviously I have been a member and would NOT put something on here that is NOT TRUE AND WILL HELP YOU AS IT HELPED OTHERS START RACING LIKE THEY ALWAYS WANTED TO! Hey if you don't like the subject then DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MINE GOING ON IT!!!!!! This IS NOT SPAM!!!!!! I am a member and have as much right to put something out there that would help racers get where they want to be as YOU have a right to type all that BS!!!!! If you guys want to keep working for someone else or doing hard labor and always looking for a better way to race or afford it "IF YOU LIKE IT I LOVE IT"!!!!!

This isnt the place for this crap ... you've been a member on this forum for 2 post .. :!: :twisted:
Old 07-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey "Promod" don't leave... I am interested!! I want to hear more about this. I want to be your pyramid BIT_H A$$. Please please, don't go... I want to hear it... NOT. Please, are you serious??? Come on, this is SPAM CRAP. We enjoy our sanity here... it's the few places we can actually talk with normal people. POUND SAND.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:36 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
We enjoy our sanity here... i
sanity? whats that? lol
Old 07-16-2008, 04:48 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Promod, I guess if the deal is so good, why not post it openly here in the forum. Heck, I am game. Send me all the details in a PM if you would like.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:17 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
Promod, I guess if the deal is so good, why not post it openly here in the forum. Heck, I am game. Send me all the details in a PM if you would like.
X2
promod please PM me your number,I'd like to chat 8)
Old 07-16-2008, 05:55 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

x3
Old 07-16-2008, 08:36 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

RIGSBY---DID YOU JUST CALL US NORMAL???? HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!! ops: ops: ops:

LIVELY
Old 07-17-2008, 03:26 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yea... Livley, you are right... what did I say that for??? I am far from it myself!!

Promod: DONT SEND ME YOU CRAP... NOTHING IS FOR FREE IN THIS WORLD... YOU KNOW THAT. You do not have the 6 figure "miracle job" for everyone. The people of this site are folks that work hard & have JOBS... like myself. Your little ad has "SPAM" written all over it... so don't get hurt feelings, you asked for this. The ad benifits YOU & the guy before you, & finally, the fly by night, flakey comapny you all represent that will be gone by next year... it a dime a dozen my friend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -