Tom if you could give this a read

Old 08-03-2007, 06:55 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I will agree with that tom i think everybody should post there info i have from day one as you know i don't have anything to hide all my info is right there for the world to see .
But i don't think everybody is going to put that info out there .and not all that don't it doesn't mean that they have something to hide or are trying to scam people .
Some people are very cautious about personal info .
I guess it just is kind of a sticky situation.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:02 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
I will agree with that tom i think everybody should post there info i have from day one as you know i don't have anything to hide all my info is right there for the world to see .
But i don't think everybody is going to put that info out there .and not all that don't it doesn't mean that they have something to hide or are trying to scam people .
Some people are very cautious about personal info .
I guess it just is kind of a sticky situation.
I can not afford to do it we have to much at stake. I am not trying to be a smart a-- but I just can't give it out. In my neck of the woods their are some crazy people that if you say something they don't like well there goes your house you catch my drift.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:05 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I think the rating system here attracts the LOAFERS and RIP off ARTIST.By saying that I think RJ should be a member only site.And to join,you must give up personal information.

By having the site FREE in the last 4 years has attracted some people that think RJ owes them a place to sell their junk,also has attracted FREELOADERS to come here and take advantage of innocent people that are not wise enough to make deals with others,and therefore get taken to the cleaners every time.Since I've been here I have seen many repeat victims,maybe they should give it up.

Also there are still businesses still ripping people off ,I am not going to name them but we all know who they are.

There are alot of decent people out there selling,but you need to beware and do your home work.If you aren't,your going to get taken.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:08 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I WILL SECOND WOODSMAN ON SOME AREAS OF THE PERSONAL INFO---JUST DO LIKE TOM SAID AND WE ALL AGREE ON---ASK LOTS OF ????? AND IF IT DON'T FEEL RIGHT RUN AWAY AND LET IT GO---AND WESLEY ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU WILL GET YOUR HONESTY REWARDED[ I PROMISE YOU IT WILL ALWAYS, ALWAYS COME BACK TO YOU]---YOUR FRIEND LIVELY
Old 08-03-2007, 07:12 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Tom the day of naive is over as we know it when we were kids. Its sad but true with no hope in site.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:19 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Well I hope we all get whats coming to us. One thing about it want it or not we'll going to get it aint it true. your friend Wesley
Old 08-03-2007, 10:51 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by lively
Originally Posted by woodsman
Tom you are so right that's just exactly how I ended up here. Well I was just thinking out loud. We sick together and we'll get the upper hand.
IT IS OK TO THINK OUT LOUD SOMETIMES BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET THE ANSWER FROM SOMEONE ELSE :lol: :lol: :lol: -LIVELY---YES STICKING TOGETHER MAKES ALOT

OF DIFFERENCE :wink: :wink:

WOW !!!I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF/ THAT IS THE FIRST TIME I PUT A QUOTE FROM SOMEONE ELSE IN MY POST-[YOU CAN ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING NEW IN YOUR OLD AGE] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lively I think if you and me stick with this and live long enough we may get all the tricks down. Someone said live an learn an die an forget it all I guess its true.