TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default We already knew this !!

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...are-right-wing

God Bless America !
Old 07-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I tried to read that as "open minded" & with no political opinion. I did not work. It is simple: Republicans support patriotism. Liberals support pessimism towards Republicans. We celebrate 4th of July because we know how important it is to our history & freedom. The blood shed that was lost should NEVER GO IN VEIN... but the liberals are too busy trying to minimize the Star Spangled Banner to make it sound more peaceful... all the while they do not consider how "peace" is EARNED... they are disrespectful to every soldier who has died for freedom for their sorry butts. Don't agree??? Sorry (not). What is happening to freedom? Its getting erased, little by little, until we no longer have a choice among the types of light bulbs we buy. Government has dictated that its citizens can no longer buy a 40-cent incandescent light bulb; after January 1, formerly free people living in a formerly free-market system will be forced by government to buy a four-dollar light bulb, probably made in China. Okay, I am done now. Sorry for the vent. Scooter