Jesse with the 68 Vette

Old 10-08-2007, 01:13 PM
dannymassingill
SHOW GUEST

Default 68 VETTE

my name is Danny Massingill i sold this car to jesse my phone# is 469 595 9247 this car is not bent i do not know who pro64 is feel free to call me i will answere all questions PRO64 CALL ME I DO NOT KNOW YOU ?????
Old 10-08-2007, 01:46 PM
gdmii
MASTER BUILDER

And the plot thickens. Like sand in the hourglass, so are the days of our...WHOOPS...Sorry. Wrong TV show.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:40 PM
gearhead37683
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

man this thread is getting interesting,i cant help but to keep checking in on it to see what is going to unfold next. but seriously someone is not being honest here and at this point i have no idea who it is,maybe we will find out after the commercial break
Old 10-08-2007, 05:57 PM
quarteracer
SHOW GUEST

Default Pro64

pro 64 --this guy tried to pick a fight with my buddy "slyone" who had a 67 Camaro on here-- I guess slyone made him mad because he wouldn't trade his Camaro for his Vega. Pro64 started saying that he knew the Camaro and that it wasn't what it was represented as. --sounds familiar huh.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:47 PM
pro64
APPRENTICE

Well first off quarteracer your buddy is full of it. He tried to swap me the red Vega wagon for my 64 Chevelle and I wasn't interested then he sent me a message about my Vega for his puke green Camaro and I just didn't care for it. I don't know anything about his car or care about his car that's why I didn't trade for either one of them. I guess you just wanted to get your 2 cents in but that's fine with me. I don't care what anyone says I KNOW THE TRUTH so you can set on here and gossip all you want. So knock yourself out. OK WHO'S NEXT
Old 10-08-2007, 06:47 PM
73cudaguy
SHOW GUEST

Default busted!

i knew there was bunch holes in these storie...
1 he bent frame how??
2 he talked to him dannys dad was very sick last year wasnt doing good or able to talk to anyone.
3he,s over 5 hours away i map quested it..
4 he claimed to talk to his wife she passed along time ago..
5 i rember how he was when had that black primered 64 malibu he was on somebodys back most the time!! and always mad..
6 i know talked with jesse he seems to be a good guy upfront about car
i just dont think its fair to mislead people because you dont get your way just things ive noticed thanks kev
Old 10-08-2007, 06:51 PM
pro64
APPRENTICE

Posts like this are the only one's I care about..............

bbc4life

Replies: 1
Views: 502
Forum: User Feedback & Scammer watch Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:57 pm Subject: GOOD GUY REPORT
PRO 64 OUT OF STEPHENS,AR. GOOD GUY TO DEAL WITH. WOULD DEFENITLY DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN !!!!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 08:45 PM
nova13
SHOW GUEST

i also knew danny and his son i had talked to both about buying vette they never mentioned pro64 or him twisting the frame i would like to know where and when this was done you have cast a dark cloud over this mans sale so man up why haven't you called danny's son and explained to him why you lied you sure are quick to yell scammer maybe because you are one there was a string on here about be sure before you holler scammer you need to read it and you sure need to make this right with jesse and danny or show your proof!!!!!!