The Feds Memo on POT

Old 09-05-2013, 03:31 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scooterz
Well I have smoked enough pot in my youth for all of us.... been totally sober almost 19 years. I know it's effects well. Here's my understanding of it:

1. Pain relief??? Give me a break... didn't work. In fact, anything that hurt was worse! Throbbing became more intense after a nose surgery & general pain became more focused... miserable. I have never agreed that it is an effective pain reliever. So now everyone who has a headache smokes POT?? Look out America; you have not seen FAT & LAZY Americans yet.... legalize Pot & we will.

2. Years ago while in rehab, I was shown a brain scan of 10-year users of Pot, Alcohol, Coke/Meth, Heroin, etc.... each one had a similarity. Remember all the jokes about killing brain cells??? It is brain tissue leaving the brain.... physical flesh. In other words, craters were appearing on the surfac4e of each brain scan... disappearing tissue... like Swiss cheese. Ya know which one was the worst??? POT. Why??? It is the most reinforced habit & kills the brain cells like a machine. You want your kids smoking it?? "It is legal now; alcohol is worse"... blah blah blah... POT makes people underachievers, lazy, fat & STUPID. Alcohol is bad too... sooooo, lets pour gas on the fire & make pot legal.

3. Gangs/Cartels/Drug Lords etc.... they will continue to smuggle drugs if Pot is legalized. It is Coke, Heroin, & Meth that will never be legal & they will have continued demand. Except Pot will be legal & every burger flippin', bus driving, airplane flyin' pot-veggie will be in control of your kids, & lives a little more than now. Preventative drug tests you say???? Easy to pass a drug test. They make "legal" drug test kits & drinks that work almost immediately.

No need for peer pressure anymore... it is "Legal". "Good parenting" will prevent our youth from trying something they shouldn't??? That is naive.... like "saying no to drugs"... yeah, that campaign worked well. The enemy wants us to have more things to take us all away from sobriety. Tolerance is the new standard... it will be another nail in the coffin for us & our future generation. Legalizing Pot is another lesser of evils.... except the consequences are deeper than we will admit. I say keep it illegal. Maybe we don't crowd the jails w/ Pot smokers... instead the courts should impose a mandatory JOB/work sentence.

Pot is not the same these days... THC content is much higher. We don't have enough history of new weed & higher levels of THC... so we should not act like we are experts in what it will do/not do. One thing is for sure, it will not get weaker boys.... what does more alcohol proof do when added to booze?? It causes faster liver poisoning... which is the "drunk" people feel. High THC is an unknown long-term. It is a drug... not a simple plant or organic savior. The Opium poppy also made Heroin... it was a natural pant too. Whatever... my vote is NOT.
Thanks Scoot I made the thread to promote different opinions and ideas...Your and Outlaw's views are on far end of the spectrum.. Although I do not agree with 100% of your opinion or 100% of Outlaws..I do agree with parts of both post.. At worse I choose to think as mature adult males we can agree to disagree.

My view comes from past experience also...from law enforcement side...when I was seeing people getting 30 yr sentences for manufacturing (3 plants) and child molestation charges at 18 months. I DID NOT feel good about my job more-so the system..believe it or not MANY officers feel as I do..

Plain and Simple DE-CRIMINALIZE IT... This doesn't mean have NO REGULATIONS...

Also I would think we would all agree there can be No laws past,present,future that takes the place of solid parenting..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-05-2013, 06:43 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

X2, Juice
Old 09-05-2013, 06:59 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Default legal

well said scooter, i agree 100%, the world has enough problems no need for more.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:02 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Scoot you make some valid points, I do have a differing opinion on the pain relief issue since it has been medically proven to ease pain and suffering for people with MS and recovering from chemotherapy.Yes I may be a little biased but this issue really does hit home for me.
I have seen my wife have some terrible days, pain in her extremities, unable to do a simple thing like open a water bottle or be holding something in her hand and just have it fall to the ground cause she cant truely control her muscles or reflexes. Its not only physical pain but mental pain as well. If a little bit of pot here and there makes her not only feel better physically but mentally then I will will go out of my way to get her what she needs whether its legal or illegal. I prefer the legal method myself but I will do whatever is needed to make her comfortable as she gets older and the disease runs its course.
As far as the pot making people underachievers, from my personal experience I know a handfull of business owners, doctors and people well known in the community that are "casual" marijuana users. These people are far from being fat & lazy and are actually some of the most intelligent people I have ever known.
Different people do respond in their own way from using marijuana and yes I have seen my fair share of useless f*cks that smoke pot and sit around all day drinking their lives away.
Bjuice nailed it saying we are mature adults and can agree to disagree. If we all just agreed then we could fall in line with the rest of the sheeple! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-06-2013, 06:03 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Some of my most creative and productive days were when I had a nice buzz on....kinda miss them days .....been dry for years ....
Old 09-06-2013, 06:35 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
Some of my most creative and productive days were when I had a nice buzz on....kinda miss them days .....been dry for years ....

Doesn't have to Brick you live right between the two recreational states..washington and Colorado..I can't smoke anything including rabbitt tobbaco but I'm all in on some brownies. If Bone is baking.....

I can see a bunch of us after a session..just like the part in the young guns movie..HEY HEY YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN !!!!!" LMAO

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-06-2013, 10:03 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Brownies are more effective for longer !
The RJ gang traveling on the short bus eating brownies with green specs of organic matter in them.....
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wow maaaaaaan..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 09-07-2013, 04:49 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I can bake... :mrgreen:

Old 09-11-2013, 03:18 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
Brownies are more effective for longer !
The RJ gang traveling on the short bus eating brownies with green specs of organic matter in them.....
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wow maaaaaaan..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh man... no what would be a hell of a day DD... all of us baked on the bus together. If I were going to relapse, I would smoke one with outlaw for sure. :lol: :lol:
Old 09-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

This thread got funny fast!!! :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -