Bad feedback for Carnut 70

Old 02-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Here is Patsy's post below... I think he thought he was on his MySpace account or something... the teenagers think he is a GOD over there.

harbone66 wrote:
I got this message from a guy over on the NastyZ forum when I asked about Mr Garay...

[i]Yes he is a crook!!! He had a set of sbc hooker header side pipes for sell. Claimed they fit a camaro a 70 camaro. I have a 70 camaro,well they didn't fit. I think they will fit a chevelle,they stuck out the side about 8".

You got what you deserved for wanting to put side pipes on a Camaro, a Maverick maybe but not a Camaro.
I would have sent two tree limbs and some twine because once on the car it would have looked the same!!!
Old 02-23-2012, 04:14 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Got a 68 Chevelle w/a SBC & 4 spd. Don't want to say what your car is? Is it because you insult everyone?

I bet you REALLY do work for the city. Shocker Patsy!!! LOL. Last time I checked, you can HIDE pretty well working for city... ever tried to get a building permit??? How about talk to some one city planning??? Those people HIDE for a living. LOL... I bet you are well loved there.

The "internet" comment below... explains some of your behavior. This is a forum where many of these people actually get together, see each at the tracks, etc... this is not some internet play ground as you see it... but we have been trying to tell you that for a long time.

You kicked yourself to the curb... we tried to engage you several times with legit questions & no gloves on... but you wanted to go rounds.
I really don't know where to start but you are a retard, I answered some questions but you being a retard you still ask for a carrot stick?
I said I worked for the city and you automatically make me out to be no good?
You live in Oragon, im no where near there so what does it matter where im at?
I don't say what I got in the garage, you say because I insult everyone?
You think Im telling you anything real so you can ram it up your ass your a retard pure and simple.
I ask you your boys to stop the bickering several times and guess what you and your minions keep clawing at the soap on the rope.
I came back on here from earlier thinking we were going to start talking about stuff but no your still fingering your nose.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:40 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I really don't know where to start but you are a retard, I answered some questions but you being a retard you still ask for a carrot stick? Actually, I am having trouble not being a smart azz to you at this point... hey, at least I am honest right?
I said I worked for the city and you automatically make me out to be no good? I didn't say that Patsy... just thought I would give you some more of your own medicine. BTW: I meant what I said about building permits & city planners... they work about 3 hours a day total & spend the rest of the making people miserable.
You live in Oragon, im no where near there so what does it matter where im at? No one here hides much... but you are right... I could care less where you live. I would guess in a garbage dump somewhere. Internet trolls usually never say where they are from anyways.
I don't say what I got in the garage, you say because I insult everyone? Here, let me clarify: YOU HAVE INSULTED ENOUGH PEOPLE THAT IF YOU TELL WHAT YOU HAVE YOU MIGHT INSULT YOURSELF... Does that make better sense genius???
You think Im telling you anything real so you can ram it up your ass your a retard pure and simple. Typical: go and insult anyone that has a mentally challenged kid or family member??? CLASSY PATSY.
I ask you your boys to stop the bickering several times and guess what you and your minions keep clawing at the soap on the rope. Is that what you & your jail buddies call it Patsy- at least you kept it clean. LOL.
I came back on here from earlier thinking we were going to start talking about stuff but no your still fingering your nose.[/quote] No... I think you expected people to tolerate your crap, but you found out you just need to grow up & many of us told you to chill because your little games & big mouth did not work here... you "didn't come here to make friends"... besides I bet you have plenty of them at the city job... you guys hang out at city sewage plant playing with soap-on-rope.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:28 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Your a loser I see it now.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:30 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

How can you see through your own bullshit?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-24-2012, 05:10 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

im not trying to start no shit with you g.but let me aSK YOU THIS. I KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I WANT TO KNOW BUT IT IS IMPORTANT.AT LEAST TO ME. HAVE YOU EVER REACHED OUT TO SOMEONE YOU DIDNT KNOW AND OFFERED THEM YOUR HOME PHONE # TELL THEM TO CALL YOU 24/7 IF THE NEED WAS THERE.OFFERED TO TALK TILL THE SUNSHINE CAME BACK TO HELP A PERSON THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MET.WILLING TO SHARE YOUR LIFE STORY(AND WE ALL HAVE ONE) TO SAVE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.ALSO LET ME ASK YOU THIS. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A FAMILY MEMBER OR JUST SOMEONE YOU KNOW THAT WAS A "RETARD".HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED INTO A "RETARDS" EYES AND SEE THE PERSON IN THERE THAT WANTS TO GET OUT AND BE NORMAL.HAVE YOU EVER SAT DOWN AND JUST LISTENED TO WHAT THEY SAY AND TRY TO MAKE SENSE OF WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY BECAUSE IT SEEMS IMPORTANT TO THEM.IF YOU HAVE THEN YOU WOULDNT USE THE WORD "RETARD" AS MUCH AS YOU DO. YOU WOULD OR SHOULD HAVE COMPASSION FOR THEM AND SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THEM BY NOT USING THAT DERAGORTORY SPELLED WRONG I KNOW, WORD ALL THE TIME.NOW AS A MATURE MAN YOU WOULDNT USE IT NOW WOULD YOU.AS A MATURE MAN YOU WOULD HAVE COMPASSION FOR THEM AND REFRAIN FROM ITS USE.AS A MATURE MAN YOU WOULD SHOW THEM THAT THEY HAVE A PLACE IN OUR SOCEITY,EVEN IF ITS JUST TO TEACH US HOW TO BEHAVE TOWARD EACH OTHER.YES WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, BUT A MATURE MAN WOULD KNOW HOW TO CHOOSE HIS WORDS.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:10 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

First the 55 was not on a trailer the pics he took were in and around his property, second he sends me a message telling me how great the Camaro is if you will read back a few pages, third he takes the Camaro apart and sells it to another person and doesn't give him alot of the parts that went with it so then the Camaro has issues. Finally if you own a car 2 minutes, 2 days or 2 years you are responsible for representing the car accurately. Thats a very poor excuse. So when you say things like you do ghustler it condones the actions of of known scammers and makes you appear as one even if you never had a bad transaction. You know birds of a feather and so on.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:00 AM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

OK. Lets see if I can say this without offending ANYONE!
As someone else stated in another fourm (we all know which one I'm speaking of):
I don't have a dog in this fight, but after Maniac sent me the Foghorn clip, I'll use that dog :!:

Rigsby: Back on page 12 of this fourm you made this very wise comment to outlaw:

Outlaw: I am not in agreement with the retarded comment either.
You know we all reap what we sow...

So why are we still sowing? You showed that you were a bigger man than the rest of us when you started over, in our previous fourm. You said you shouldn't have said things that you did. We all seemed to AGREE that you were right. And on page 10 (as Mopar1968 stated in his Foghorn clip) we burried the hatchet. Felt good didn't it :!:

Now here on page 16 of this fourm, the mud slinging (sorry to use one of my old words) is still going on:

ghulster - Rigsby - harbone - ghustler - Rigsby - harbone.....

Harbone- Here's a wise statement you once made:
DD is right. Time to bring on the crickets!
Well maybe now is the time. You know we got nowhere last time :!:

ghulster- I know you followed along throughout our last mud slinging contest, and you see what happened. We all just got covered with mud :!: Nothing was ever resolved.
So stay if you will, but remember my white flag trick. It doesn't mean you surrenderd, it just means a truce is in order and maybe we ALL can start over.
I know thats what you asked for a few times before, but maybe this time EVERYBODY (this means both sides) just might AGREE :!:

P.S. Scorp- (does this sound corny to you? It kinda does to me, but I guess I already said it!) :roll:
Old 02-24-2012, 07:51 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well said ''bobr'' :!: :!: Seem's no-one is getting anywhere :!: :!:

Mark
Old 02-24-2012, 08:07 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I just want Jason to come back and admit he lied about who he really is... :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -