Bad feedback for Carnut 70

Old 02-09-2012, 08:05 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by Gimmethakick
Who is ghustler? He sure takes up for Jason alot.
I was beginning to wonder that myself...
You see my racing junk site on here im no where near that guy.
But the guy with the Camaro had some hidden issues with his Camaro trade also.
And im only making statements about this 55 Chevy/ Camaro trade nothing else.
Just out of curiosity,what were the "hidden issues" with the Camaro? I worked on that car myself.It had brand new,primo paint & body,wheels & tires,interior ( custom stitched btw),electrical...What parts i didn't put on myself i was there when Gimmethakick and another buddy put them on. That car had been driven to work and down the racetrack. It was tame enough to drive in town daily,yet you could go to the track and run 6's without ever popping the hood or spraying it. That car was a mid-hi 6 second daily driver that could have run low 6's t0 hi 5's on the bottle. Please humor me-what were the hidden issues? Other than less than perfect headers that had a few dents,i know of none. Thank you.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:10 PM
cenason007
SHOW GUEST

Default LOL,LOL,LOL!!!

THESE CONVERSATIONS TOOK PLACE AFTER WE WERE ALREADY SUPPOSE TO MEET...Yes I did tell you marjunna was legal in Mi. yes I was smoking when I talked to you..No I did not smoke with you..All to be true...DOESNT MAKE ME A LAIR OR A THIEF...I ENJOYED HUMORING YOU..MAYBE MY LIFE IS BORING...Great memory...but you forgot the rest of the conversation, you than asked me and I quote .. (if I would bring you some when we met because your getting tired of taking oxycodins...Is cocane legal there too, can you get me a hand gun) and I replied HELL NO ARE YOU CRAZY does this conversation sound familiar???WTF I TURNED FROM A CAR TRADER TO YOUR DRUG DEALER..I KNEW FROM THEN YOU WERE A DUMBASS AND NEVER PLANED ON MEETING YOU !!! Ok now that we have cleared that conversation up lets move on to the orig. 500.00 deal NEVER was making a trip said at all. I told you I was definitely in, I have alot of work to do to get ready to make the trip (2hrs) and take sat. off work so if your not serious please tell me now, you said and I quote (well from here on out if one of us decide to change our minds the other owes 500.00) Did I ever expect to get 500.00 for this bullshit ...Not at all.. but your trying to say your a man of your word....LOL....Your really not... I would hate to see sombody make a 10 hr. trip to get screwed...Your that guy!!!!Just a heads up gentelmen take a look at other issues with this guy...
1)HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO CHANGE YOUR NAME???WHY???
2)MY NAME ISNT JASON WOLFE DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS!!!
3)BEEN OFF DRUGS AND CLEAN!!!!MADE THE CITY PAPER FOR POSSISSION OF MANY DIFFERENT CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES AND A POSSIBLE BOMB!!!!JASON WOLFE!!!!I JASON WOLF CHANGED MY LIFE!!!
4)I WILL SEND YOU YOUR PARTS!!!!
5)SAID THAT BECAUSE YOU WERE BUGGING ME!!!!!
5)NEVER OWED HIM ANY PARTS!!!!
6)YOU GUYS ARE JUST PICKING ON ME!!!!
7)DONT CARE I WILL JUST KEEP MY CARS!!!!
8)NOT MY FAULT SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT IT HIMSELF!!!ITS GUYS LIKE THIS WHY YOU CANT TAKE SOMONES WORD FOR WHAT THEY HAVE!!!
ON AND ON!!!!!
DUDE ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT YOU CANT REMEMBER ONE DAY TO THE NEXT, YOUR ADDICTED TO EVERYTHING INCLUDING TRADING CARS...(ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY) LIAR ACCORDING TO YOUR POSTS GO THRU THEM AND SEE HOW MANY TIMES YOUVE CHANGED YOUR STORYS THRU THIS FORUM!!!!YOU MAKE IT BAD FOR THE GOODGUYS WHO TRULY ENJOY THIS HOBBY!!!!DO YOURSELF A FAVOR QUIT SCREWING PEOPLE OVER BEFORE SOMEONE ACTUALLY HURTS YOU BAD, PEOPLE ARE OFFERING TO PAY CASH TO DO SO WITH THE ECONOMY LIKE IT IS I WOULDNT BE SO INVITING!!!!! IT IS A GOOD THING TO BE INFORMED ABOUT A PERSON WITH YOUR INTEGRITY!!!
DO YOU OWE ME 500.00 ACCORDING TO YOUR DEAL.... YES!!!DO I EXPECT TO SEE IT... NO!!! DO I HOPE SOMONE HURTS YOU.... MAYBE!!!ARE YOU A LAIR...THIEF...COWARD...DOUCHEBAG....ADDICT....LOW LIFE BUM.....MOST DEFINATLY!!!!!!
JUST TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF WHO THERE DEALING WITH BEFORE THEY INVEST ANY TIME OR MONEY INTO DEALING WITH THIS CHUMP!!!!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:02 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by olds48

Just out of curiosity,what were the "hidden issues" with the Camaro? I worked on that car myself.
Well I wouldn't brag you worked on it too much so here you go:
the bottom pully bolts were hand tight, one was stripped. everyone of the intake bolts were lose, when i pulled the motor, one of the converter bolts was totally gone and the other ones were lose, the starter was barely hanging on the engine, which i had to replace as the starter went bad.. the alternator was shot.. had to buy a new one.. The motor was out of time, because the dist. was tightened correctly.. the rear main seal was leaking, as well as the transmission pan was leaking bad as well.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:56 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Just out of curiosity,what were the "hidden issues" with the Camaro? I worked on that car myself.
the bottom pully bolts were hand tight, one was stripped. everyone of the intake bolts were lose, when i pulled the motor, one of the converter bolts was totally gone and the other ones were lose, the starter was barely hanging on the engine, which i had to replace as the starter went bad.. the alternator was shot.. had to buy a new one.. The motor was out of time, because the dist. was tightened correctly.. the rear main seal was leaking, as well as the transmission pan was leaking bad as well.
I have kept up with this thread haven't said a whole lot but knowing ''Olds48'' i really dought the above problems exist.

Mark
Old 02-10-2012, 05:06 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

GHustler- Good work.

Just out of curiousity which of Jason's two names do you think works best? Wolfe or Moore?

And you should definitely trust the representations of a guy who lies about who he is right?

Excellent job.

Scorp
Old 02-10-2012, 05:06 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968

I have kept up with this thread haven't said a whole lot but knowing ''Olds48'' i really dought the above problems exist.

Mark
yeah, that seals the deal for me too...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-10-2012, 06:21 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: LOL,LOL,LOL!!!

Originally Posted by cenason007
THESE CONVERSATIONS TOOK PLACE AFTER WE WERE ALREADY SUPPOSE TO MEET...Yes I did tell you marjunna was legal in Mi. yes I was smoking when I talked to you..No I did not smoke with you..All to be true...DOESNT MAKE ME A LAIR OR A THIEF...I ENJOYED HUMORING YOU..MAYBE MY LIFE IS BORING...Great memory...but you forgot the rest of the conversation, you than asked me and I quote .. (if I would bring you some when we met because your getting tired of taking oxycodins...Is cocane legal there too, can you get me a hand gun) and I replied HELL NO ARE YOU CRAZY does this conversation sound familiar???WTF I TURNED FROM A CAR TRADER TO YOUR DRUG DEALER..I KNEW FROM THEN YOU WERE A DUMBASS AND NEVER PLANED ON MEETING YOU !!! Ok now that we have cleared that conversation up lets move on to the orig. 500.00 deal NEVER was making a trip said at all. I told you I was definitely in, I have alot of work to do to get ready to make the trip (2hrs) and take sat. off work so if your not serious please tell me now, you said and I quote (well from here on out if one of us decide to change our minds the other owes 500.00) Did I ever expect to get 500.00 for this bullshit ...Not at all.. but your trying to say your a man of your word....LOL....Your really not... I would hate to see sombody make a 10 hr. trip to get screwed...Your that guy!!!!Just a heads up gentelmen take a look at other issues with this guy...
1)HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO CHANGE YOUR NAME???WHY???
2)MY NAME ISNT JASON WOLFE DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS!!!
3)BEEN OFF DRUGS AND CLEAN!!!!MADE THE CITY PAPER FOR POSSISSION OF MANY DIFFERENT CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES AND A POSSIBLE BOMB!!!!JASON WOLFE!!!!I JASON WOLF CHANGED MY LIFE!!!
4)I WILL SEND YOU YOUR PARTS!!!!
5)SAID THAT BECAUSE YOU WERE BUGGING ME!!!!!
5)NEVER OWED HIM ANY PARTS!!!!
6)YOU GUYS ARE JUST PICKING ON ME!!!!
7)DONT CARE I WILL JUST KEEP MY CARS!!!!
8)NOT MY FAULT SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT IT HIMSELF!!!ITS GUYS LIKE THIS WHY YOU CANT TAKE SOMONES WORD FOR WHAT THEY HAVE!!!
ON AND ON!!!!!
DUDE ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT YOU CANT REMEMBER ONE DAY TO THE NEXT, YOUR ADDICTED TO EVERYTHING INCLUDING TRADING CARS...(ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY) LIAR ACCORDING TO YOUR POSTS GO THRU THEM AND SEE HOW MANY TIMES YOUVE CHANGED YOUR STORYS THRU THIS FORUM!!!!YOU MAKE IT BAD FOR THE GOODGUYS WHO TRULY ENJOY THIS HOBBY!!!!DO YOURSELF A FAVOR QUIT SCREWING PEOPLE OVER BEFORE SOMEONE ACTUALLY HURTS YOU BAD, PEOPLE ARE OFFERING TO PAY CASH TO DO SO WITH THE ECONOMY LIKE IT IS I WOULDNT BE SO INVITING!!!!! IT IS A GOOD THING TO BE INFORMED ABOUT A PERSON WITH YOUR INTEGRITY!!!
DO YOU OWE ME 500.00 ACCORDING TO YOUR DEAL.... YES!!!DO I EXPECT TO SEE IT... NO!!! DO I HOPE SOMONE HURTS YOU.... MAYBE!!!ARE YOU A LAIR...THIEF...COWARD...DOUCHEBAG....ADDICT....LOW LIFE BUM.....MOST DEFINATLY!!!!!!
JUST TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF WHO THERE DEALING WITH BEFORE THEY INVEST ANY TIME OR MONEY INTO DEALING WITH THIS CHUMP!!!!

for some reason --why yhis post !!!! 8)
Old 02-10-2012, 06:22 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

how many names is this crook up to now ?????? :? :shock: :shock:
Old 02-10-2012, 09:13 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968

Mark
Well then i dought there was anything wrong with the 55 either.
Its a 2 way street you know.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

I can't say I inspected the car the day it left but I do know it started with no noise from the starter or flexplate so that pretty much takes care of that, there was no knocking noise from the bottom end so I doubt the convertor was loose, crank pulley I didn't put that on it was done by the engine builder but I never noticed it wobbling or the belt sqeaking so I doubt that either. The car started under its own power so I assume the alternator was good also or might have went bad after I sold it I can't say for sure one way or another but when he messaged me he was very happy with the car and never mentioned one thing wrong with it. I brought up the issues with the 55 and asked if he wanted to trade back and he said no. I was the only 1 out anything other than my friends time but Jason didn't spend a dime and wouldn't trade back just said put it off on somebody else and thats when I posted about him. Ghustler after reading all the various posts about Jason you still seem to favor his side then I hope you and him can make a deal in the future and then you will be on here complaining about him too, and like I said I wouldn't buy or recommend you to anyone either.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -